please add a cheat to catch all pokemon in pokemon platinum

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
kent
please add a cheat to catch all pokemon in pokemon platinum

Post by kent » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:35 pm

the drastic lacks the ability to catch all pokemon in pokemon platinum i hope it will be added in the next update.. thanks exophase for this great ds emulator for android

OfflineGamer

Re: please add a cheat to catch all pokemon in pokemon plati

Post by OfflineGamer » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:53 pm

kent wrote:the drastic lacks the ability to catch all pokemon in pokemon platinum i hope it will be added in the next update.. thanks exophase for this great ds emulator for android
Mate you need to add these cheats yourself by either editing the usercht.dat file or replacing it with one that has all the cheats on them. The codes are easy to find when you google them.

00Quanta

Post by 00Quanta » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:40 am

OfflineGamer wrote:
kent wrote:the drastic lacks the ability to catch all pokemon in pokemon platinum i hope it will be added in the next update.. thanks exophase for this great ds emulator for android
Mate you need to add these cheats yourself by either editing the usercht.dat file or replacing it with one that has all the cheats on them. The codes are easy to find when you google them.
Hey bro can you teach me how to do it....TIA...

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:49 am

Exophase wouldn't add a cheat just for ONE game, your gonna have to do it yourself for now

Dragonbax196

Post by Dragonbax196 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:18 am

yeah, and cheat code for Pokemon Heart Gold

OfflineGamer

Post by OfflineGamer » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:36 am

00Quanta wrote:
OfflineGamer wrote:
Hey bro can you teach me how to do it....TIA...
Its not that hard really.

Just download R4cce http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA013928 ... cce086.zip and then open ip your usercht.dat with it and then add the cheats to it. If you want I can write up a guide with pictures and that as well.

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:03 pm

00Quanta

Post by 00Quanta » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:07 pm

[/quote]

Just download R4cce http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA013928 ... cce086.zip and then open ip your usercht.dat with it and then add the cheats to it. If you want I can write up a guide with pictures and that as well.[/quote]
Thanks for this but i dont have pc or lappy on my house...I only have my android phone on me....Is there a tutorial on doing it using android....??

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:12 pm

00Quanta wrote:

Just download R4cce http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA013928 ... cce086.zip and then open ip your usercht.dat with it and then add the cheats to it. If you want I can write up a guide with pictures and that as well.[/quote]
Thanks for this but i dont have pc or lappy on my house...I only have my android phone on me....Is there a tutorial on doing it using android....??[/quote]

I doubt it,