3DS Emulator

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Kyousuke753
Re: 3DS Emulator

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:19 am

I'm really looking forward to a 3DS emu for android there has been rumors about Citra on android but it's not confirmed yet.

I just want to see what Pokemon looks like in 3D for once during battles but that's all...Even though 3D is weird in my opinion...

I think games like Super Mario Land 3D is superb in terms of friendly-ness graphics and mostly the fun of the game.

Sticking with Drastic for now...

caylean

Post by caylean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:44 am

I know this is a Necro Thread, but I am wondering if there are any changes.. IS there now a Drastic 3DS Emu out there?

On Youtube for example you find a shitload of Videos that are implying that there is, under the Name "Drastic 3DS"

But all downloads are some shady Bullsh*t and I do not even try to download anything just like that. And as I do own a legit paid version of the Android Drastic App, I simply wanted to know if there were changes and maybe there is indeed a 3DS Version somewhere of Drastic, just not on the Android Market for Copyright reasons or something like that.

Kind regards
Cay

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:27 pm

caylean wrote:I know this is a Necro Thread, but I am wondering if there are any changes.. IS there now a Drastic 3DS Emu out there?

On Youtube for example you find a shitload of Videos that are implying that there is, under the Name "Drastic 3DS"

But all downloads are some shady Bullsh*t and I do not even try to download anything just like that. And as I do own a legit paid version of the Android Drastic App, I simply wanted to know if there were changes and maybe there is indeed a 3DS Version somewhere of Drastic, just not on the Android Market for Copyright reasons or something like that.

Kind regards
Cay
There's no DraStic 3DS emulator, and that's not something that I have plans on working on (and if I did it'd probably be years away from happening anyway)

I'd strongly recommend you don't try running any 3DS emulators you download without first confirming it through a really good source, like on an emulation forum or on r/EmulationOnAndroid on reddit.

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Exophase wrote:
caylean wrote:I know this is a Necro Thread, but I am wondering if there are any changes.. IS there now a Drastic 3DS Emu out there?

Kind regards
Cay
There's no DraStic 3DS emulator, and that's not something that I have plans on working on (and if I did it'd probably be years away from happening anyway)

I'd strongly recommend you don't try running any 3DS emulators you download without first confirming it through a really good source, like on an emulation forum or on r/EmulationOnAndroid on reddit.
Given Drastic's notoriety as a DS emulator it wouldn't be surprising for scammers to cash in on the name and use it on their survey fraud schemes. Would a DMCA request or two be alright, Exo? Since you own the trademarks and those bastards are diluting it which leads to this confusion.

zelda's ocarina

Post by zelda's ocarina » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:22 pm

I have a N3DS XL and my advice to you is to just buy a 2DS (if money is an issue) cause you're really missing put on a lot of good games.