RexRacing

Re: Shaders

Post by RexRacing » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:01 pm

xperia64 wrote:I got LCD3X working.
You should try to get xbr to work I'm trying but I can't get it to work

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:41 pm

Also got one more. This was the first shader I tested with the new system, but we didn't include it, because compatibility is very low.
In my tests it only worked correctly on the Shield Android TV, and the Nexus 10.
If it works, though, it looks better than FXAA.
Attachments
smaa.zip
(98.23KiB)Downloaded 5933 times

xperia64

Post by xperia64 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:06 pm

I acquired a pack of shaders from a source that wishes to remain anonymous. I think all of them work except for the ones in the misc folder, but a lot of them will be slow. Don't use the shaders marked as "(Full)" if you want anything playable.
This zip file includes xBR, SABR, Cartoon, LCD3X, Dot, and the rather useless cocos2d.
Attachments
Shaders.zip
(187.39KiB)Downloaded 17950 times

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:20 pm

xperia64 wrote:I acquired a pack of shaders from a source that wishes to remain anonymous. I think all of them work except for the ones in the misc folder, but a lot of them will be slow. Don't use the shaders marked as "(Full)" if you want anything playable.
This zip file includes xBR, SABR, Cartoon, LCD3X, Dot, and the rather useless cocos2d.
Please anonymously thank your anonymous source from me (you can use my forum name,mitndoes not have to be an anonymous thanking). Sorry had to do that....

The SABR v3.0 optimized 1x filter makes quite a few of the 3d games I tested look as good as having the high resolution option enabled without any of the performance hits that that option causes. The 2x or *shudder* 3x causes massive screen lag but not emulator lag. Also the 1x will cause lag if high resolution is turned on. The 3x lcd effect can also be used with it for a little different look.

RexRacing

Post by RexRacing » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:50 pm

TkSilver wrote:
xperia64 wrote:I acquired a pack of shaders from a source that wishes to remain anonymous. I think all of them work except for the ones in the misc folder, but a lot of them will be slow. Don't use the shaders marked as "(Full)" if you want anything playable.
Please anonymously thank your anonymous source from me (you can use my forum name,mitndoes not have to be an anonymous thanking). Sorry had to do that....

The SABR v3.0 optimized 1x filter makes quite a few of the 3d games I tested look as good as having the high resolution option enabled without any of the performance hits that that option causes. The 2x or *shudder* 3x causes massive screen lag but not emulator lag. Also the 1x will cause lag if high resolution is turned on. The 3x lcd effect can also be used with it for a little different look.
Yeah I noticed that to

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:18 am

Why would you want to be annoynmous when making shaders? o_O

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:34 am

There is nothing behind it.
I gave him the shaders to test which work. It's a collection of shaders that were sent to me by different sources (I don't even know who sent what).
I didn't make them, nor test them, so I said he doesn't need to mention that they're coming from me, if he posts them.
Not because i want to stay anonymous, but because i don't deserve any credit for them.

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:37 am

Lordus wrote:There is nothing behind it.
I gave him the shaders to test which work. It's a collection of shaders that were sent to me by different sources (I don't even know who sent what).
I didn't make them, nor test them, so I said he doesn't need to mention that they're coming from me, if he posts them.
Not because i want to stay anonymous, but because i don't deserve any credit for them.
A lot of them are very resource intensive for my phone lol