Shaders

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Dr.DraStic

Re: Shaders

Postby Dr.DraStic » Sun May 07, 2017 9:33 pm

If someone would take the time to port shaders from Retroarch, that would be awesome. Such as Super2xSai, Super2xSal, 4xScale, all the sabr ones, all the xbr ones, all the xbrz ones, & all of complete pipeline pass Hand Held shaders. With full versions of each in combination with LCD3x, CRT, & Scanlines each. I'm not sure which CRT is best. I think it might be The Royal versions. The linear version of screen overlays like LCD, CRT & Scanlines, look better & are better for anti aliasing. All three actually increase The PPI by cutting through pixels multiple times. Making more visible pixels on screen. If someone could make an LCD5x shader that works in unision with other shaders as one file & could make versions of 2D shaders designed to work for DraStic's High Resolution 3D rendering, that would be very much appreciated. Go to page four of this thread. Then scroll to the bottom for a shaders pack. That has a few more shaders than the shader pack on page two of this thread.
oioioi

Postby oioioi » Sun May 21, 2017 10:43 am

Sorry all for posting this noob question, but I would really appreciate if someone could explain (in a simple way) how I would go about activating/installing these shaders?
Cheers, Oi
kaikun97

Postby kaikun97 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:15 am

oioioi wrote:Sorry all for posting this noob question, but I would really appreciate if someone could explain (in a simple way) how I would go about activating/installing these shaders?
Cheers, Oi

Extract the .dfx and .dsd files into the Drastic/shaders/ folder. The drastic folder should be in your internal storage.

After that, you can select them in the Video settings with Filter option.
Kostas Gangstar

Postby Kostas Gangstar » Mon May 22, 2017 8:43 am

is there any download pack with all released shaders
SLIMES©

Postby SLIMES© » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:22 am

Everytime i try to use scanline filter, this message appears...
- Scanline filter could not be loaded. Using fallback.
My phone its a: Moto Z Play

Return to “General”