Thanks so much for releasing this for free!! =D

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
sensai25
Re: Thanks so much for releasing this for free!! =D

Post by sensai25 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:44 am

i paid my app, i'm gald to do so and to endorse the dev's efforts.

Please going doing such good job and improvements !!

efams

Post by efams » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:40 am

needs some forum moderator to removes that warez and keep posts clean....
Last edited by efams on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

sensai25

Post by sensai25 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:46 am

quoting will not help ....

OfflineGamer

Post by OfflineGamer » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:32 am

I happily paid because this emulator is fantastic since it was the only one to run Devil Survivor properly, although i'm not really a fan of the fixed touchscreen controls and would like to be able resize them and be able to adjust the sensitivity as well as how far away from the action buttons can be pressed.

I'm glad I paid for this fantastic emulator and i'm also glad it doesn't force me to be connected to wifi just to use the damn thing since emulators are meant to be used offline for single player games not being online just t play a single player game.

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:59 pm

OfflineGamer wrote:I happily paid because this emulator is fantastic since it was the only one to run Devil Survivor properly, although i'm not really a fan of the fixed touchscreen controls and would like to be able resize them and be able to adjust the sensitivity as well as how far away from the action buttons can be pressed.

I'm glad I paid for this fantastic emulator and i'm also glad it doesn't force me to be connected to wifi just to use the damn thing since emulators are meant to be used offline for single player games not being online just t play a single player game.
I agree.
I hate it when people go pirating hard worked apps. I'm sorry but if you can't afford DraStic, you can't afford a phone..

BeastieBoy

Post by BeastieBoy » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Except not all people have credit cards, so your logic isn't always true there.

Also I haven't heard of an emulator that needs wifi all the time.

This thread shouldn't be here.

OfflineGamer

Post by OfflineGamer » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Howdareme wrote:
OfflineGamer wrote:I happily paid because this emulator is fantastic since it was the only one to run Devil Survivor properly, although i'm not really a fan of the fixed touchscreen controls and would like to be able resize them and be able to adjust the sensitivity as well as how far away from the action buttons can be pressed.

I agree.
I hate it when people go pirating hard worked apps. I'm sorry but if you can't afford DraStic, you can't afford a phone..
Well DraStic is a good emulator and it does exactly what it says which makes it worth the price plus considering you can just get any DS game to play on the go its worth it in a price perspective.
BeastieBoy wrote:Except not all people have credit cards, so your logic isn't always true there.

Also I haven't heard of an emulator that needs wifi all the time.

This thread shouldn't be here.
Not all the time but FPse needs 24 hour verification which is just plain stupid since not everyone goes online that much, I certainly don't since its expensive to do that and I don't have any wifi all the time so its a rare thing.

espovi36

Post by espovi36 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:58 am

Hello I am new to android and I really do not like shopping in store play, I have no card credit or bank accounts.Some day when I can buy drastic ds emulator, but should have more shopping options in play store, for example through mobile bill.I think it should be two drastic ds emulator emulators, one that is subscription-lite, that the paid version has more options as more filters and more customization options and faster updates, while the other version "lite" would have fewer choices and bring forth later updates, so people who can not afford could enjoy this great emulator but without having the privileges of paid version. Also could put ads in the emulator menu "drastic DS Lite emulator" and get more money and would not require hacking ..... it is an idea. :)

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:07 pm

espovi36 wrote:Hello I am new to android and I really do not like shopping in store play, I have no card credit or bank accounts.Some day when I can buy drastic ds emulator, but should have more shopping options in play store, for example through mobile bill.I think it should be two drastic ds emulator emulators, one that is subscription-lite, that the paid version has more options as more filters and more customization options and faster updates, while the other version "lite" would have fewer choices and bring forth later updates, so people who can not afford could enjoy this great emulator but without having the privileges of paid version. Also could put ads in the emulator menu "drastic DS Lite emulator" and get more money and would not require hacking ..... it is an idea. :)
There's a demo for 20 mins that's obviously not any use to you. The way you pay is down to Google play.. Since you have no credit card, just buy a Google play card which isnt alot of money

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:22 pm

Howdareme wrote:
espovi36 wrote:Hello I am new to android and I really do not like shopping in store play, I have no card credit or bank accounts.Some day when I can buy drastic ds emulator, but should have more shopping options in play store, for example through mobile bill.I think it should be two drastic ds emulator emulators, one that is subscription-lite, that the paid version has more options as more filters and more customization options and faster updates, while the other version "lite" would have fewer choices and bring forth later updates, so people who can not afford could enjoy this great emulator but without having the privileges of paid version. Also could put ads in the emulator menu "drastic DS Lite emulator" and get more money and would not require hacking ..... it is an idea. :)
There's a demo for 20 mins that's obviously not any use to you. The way you pay is down to Google play.. Since you have no credit card, just buy a Google play card which isnt alot of money
Depends... I bought mine thru gift card. 10 usd but bought it at 12 usd. At that amount me and my sis would've had food for 5 to 6 days. Saying its not a lot is subject to location and status. Not everyone came fron na, eu or the richer asian countries bro
Behold my mighty