Thanks so much for releasing this for free!! =D

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
yeka
Re: Thanks so much for releasing this for free!! =D

Post by yeka » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:23 pm

sorry to put me in this whole conversation, but I think as a user of this forum I feel compelled to comment,

In my case,
I download the application "hacked" because I do not have credit card (since I have no age for it) .. and that is the reason that most of the applications that I have are pirated, I always wanted to buy applications to support to big developers like (Henryd of PPSSPP, Schtruck & LDchen of FPSE, and in this case "Exophase") and now thankfully, I will be able to start doing. since my parents purchased a credit card, so I give the money to them and they pay me the card to buy these great apps,
But also understand that many people can not buy these applications because they are only small indulgences for them. maybe will use only the 1 or 2 times and go. and for that reason they decide not to spend money.

(I've also met many people who buy the apk for any emulator, to play any particular game, and after some updates, the game stops working .. and for that reason they get frustrated and decide to download the applications "pirated") is sad but true .. :(

DarkDoomguy

Post by DarkDoomguy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:19 am

Morale of the story:
Sometimes you just gotta forgive and forget, you know.
P.S. Getting mad over people who you never met in person always seemed strange to me. It's not like he burned down your house or anything.

mcobit

Post by mcobit » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:48 am

yeka wrote:sorry to put me in this whole conversation, but I think as a user of this forum I feel compelled to comment,

In my case,
I download the application "hacked" because I do not have credit card (since I have no age for it) .. and that is the reason that most of the applications that I have are pirated, I always wanted to buy applications to support to big developers like (Henryd of PPSSPP, Schtruck & LDchen of FPSE, and in this case "Exophase") and now thankfully, I will be able to start doing. since my parents purchased a credit card, so I give the money to them and they pay me the card to buy these great apps,
But also understand that many people can not buy these applications because they are only small indulgences for them. maybe will use only the 1 or 2 times and go. and for that reason they decide not to spend money.

(I've also met many people who buy the apk for any emulator, to play any particular game, and after some updates, the game stops working .. and for that reason they get frustrated and decide to download the applications "pirated") is sad but true .. :(
Really? If you cannot pay for an app, you just pirate it?
Thats great...
Thats like stealing a car because I cannot buy it because I have no freaking creditcard.
Then I send a letter to the guy I stole it from saying:"sorry, I wanted your car because it is a nice car, but I couldn't pay for it, so I just took it. Dude, I would have paied for it, but, you know, I have no way of doing that because my parents don't give me a creditcard and who will guarantee me that the motor won't break down after a year or so?"

I don't get in what kind of crazy world some people live, where they think they are under pressure to get an app pirated because they don't have a creditcard while they could just not get it without paying.

yeka

Post by yeka » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:40 am

mcobit wrote:
yeka wrote:sorry to put me in this whole conversation, but I think as a user of this forum I feel compelled to comment,

In my case,

Thats great...
Thats like stealing a car because I cannot buy it because I have no freaking creditcard.
Then I send a letter to the guy I stole it from saying:"sorry, I wanted your car because it is a nice car, but I couldn't pay for it, so I just took it. Dude, I would have paied for it, but, you know, I have no way of doing that because my parents don't give me a creditcard and who will guarantee me that the motor won't break down after a year or so?"

I don't get in what kind of crazy world some people live, where they think they are under pressure to get an app pirated because they don't have a creditcard while they could just not get it without paying.
I care less what you think of me .. I was the kind of person I am ..

you want me to do, say "Oh, that hurts .. I have the money, but I can not buy the application because I have no credit card: but this online, but no, I will not erir feelings of developers using the application pirated ..

Come on man!
what you said makes no sense,
I was not the pirated application to release the internet (nor the robe),
example, if in a town where they do not sell toys, a person steals a toy box from elsewhere and carried that town, and to escape the police you drop one, and another person who goes out there (you have enough money to buy the whole box if I could) finds the toy, and as inconseguible for him, grabs him and takes him to her son (should go to jail?) that's what you say??

I am stealing anyone, are $ 8 dollars. not going to be poor again because I do not "I can" buy the application, not that you do not want .. I have the money (and I would love to buy the app) I just hope my parents do me a favor when you get the credit card to buy it, and if not, bad luck ..

glad I do not, nor uncommitted anyone to use pirated apps, just explain my situation, and I asked him my apologies to the developers, but I can not resist using an emulator so great being my alcanse. (Again not my fault that I have pirated and posted online)
I'm no thief, nor a rat that has $ 8 dollars and do not want to spend .. What's more, I have more than 10 gameloft games on my Xperia Play, that are paid .. since they are the only games that I can buy, because payment credit on my phone from gameloft page.

yeka

Post by yeka » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:49 am

yeka wrote:
mcobit wrote:

In my case,

Thats great...

I care less what you think of me .. I was the kind of person I am ..

you want me to do, say "Oh, that hurts .. I have the money, but I can not buy the application because I have no credit card: but this online, but no, I will not erir feelings of developers using the application pirated ..

Come on man!
what you said makes no sense,
I was not the pirated application to release the internet (nor the robe),
example, if in a town where they do not sell toys, a person steals a toy box from elsewhere and carried that town, and to escape the police you drop one, and another person who goes out there (you have enough money to buy the whole box if I could) finds the toy, and as inconseguible for him, grabs him and takes him to her son (should go to jail?) that's what you say??

I am stealing anyone, are $ 8 dollars. not going to be poor again because I do not "I can" buy the application, not that you do not want .. I have the money (and I would love to buy the app) I just hope my parents do me a favor when you get the credit card to buy it, and if not, bad luck ..

glad I do not, nor uncommitted anyone to use pirated apps, just explain my situation, and I asked him my apologies to the developers, but I can not resist using an emulator so great being my alcanse. (Again not my fault that I have pirated and posted online)
I'm no thief, nor a rat that has $ 8 dollars and do not want to spend .. What's more, I have more than 10 gameloft games on my Xperia Play, that are paid .. since they are the only games that I can buy, because payment credit on my phone from gameloft page.
PS: I I repeat, do not buy the app (because I have no credit card) not because they have the money ..
I can not take credit card, because I have no paycheck (required in my country). self-employment ..
If ubiera another way to pay this to my alcanse gladly would.
Although I have no explanation because they give you (because you are not the developer) I only do users do not think the same shit that you thought of me.

mcobit

Post by mcobit » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:12 am

Your analogy is false as the legally right thing would be to return the toy to the people it was stolen from.
If he just finds it he wouldn't even know that it is stolen.

But you knowingly got the software, although you know it is stolen and an illegal copy.

To get back to the car analogy:
It doesn't matter, if you got the car from someone who stole it in the first place or if you stole it yourself if you know it was stolen.

And if you have the money and just no credit card to buy it, there are plenty of other ways to get it like having someone gift it to you or a prepaid card.

Saying sorry and explaining it to the original owner of the car might get you mercy, but only if you return tha car to him or pay for it. But if you say sorry and keep the car, he might not be amused.

Edit: I do not think shit about you, just want to explain how damn stupid it is what you think is an excuse for stealing.

Don't get me wrong, I like free software and all, but if somebody invested years of work into something, I think he should be able to get something out of it.

Your mentallity, where you think: "Oh, if some people pirate it, it won't hurt, there are enough others who buy it." is not correct in my opinion. And this is not some obsolete software, it is new.

yeka

Post by yeka » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:21 am

mcobit wrote:Your analogy is false as the legally right thing would be to return the toy to the people it was stolen from.
If he just finds it he wouldn't even know that it is stolen.

But you knowingly got the software, although you know it is stolen and an illegal copy.

To get back to the car analogy:
It doesn't matter, if you got the car from someone who stole it in the first place or if you stole it yourself if you know it was stolen.

And if you have the money and just no credit card to buy it, there are plenty of other ways to get it like having some gift it to you or a prepaid card.

Saying sorry and explaining it to the original owner of the car might get you mercy, but only if you return tha car to him or pay for it. But if you say sorry and keep the car, he might not be amused.
I understand what you say, on the one hand ..
But on the other, (the car example is not valid) and I to be using a (copy) the emulator, I am not taking something, (of which they run out of that)..
On the other hand, I already made a post telling "Exophase" all of the following:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=66

I just hope that I have in mind, and to accept my sincerity .. it's not right to use an illegal copy, but I want to make it up that way ..

oh, and did not understand about (there are other ways to pay) google me in play, only I get available the option of paying with credit cards .. besides, I can not even send the money by depositing it in bank accounts or sending it, (as it is closed in my country's exports, including sending money)

mcobit

Post by mcobit » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:25 am

So you have no friend with a google account that has a credit card who can gift it to you?
Someone on boards.openpandora.org had the same problem and he just asked if somebody can buy it for him.
The other guy opened a googleaccount, bought the app and gave him the accountdetails afterwards iirc.

Just ask before you steal. Not all people are selfish and bad. Someone might help you.

Edit: It is nice that you want to compensate for it :)

yeka

Post by yeka » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:38 am

mcobit wrote:So you have no friend with a google account that has a credit card who can gift it to you?
Someone on boards.openpandora.org had the same problem and he just asked if somebody can buy it for him.
The other guy opened a googleaccount, bought the app and gave him the accountdetails afterwards iirc.

Just ask before you steal. Not all people are selfish and bad. Someone might help you.

Edit: It is nice that you want to compensate for it :)
unfortunately no ..
in my city .. the majority (90% I would say) just know it's android. and with that you can imagine ..
and only two of my friends have android smartphone, but do not even have google account and do not use them all, just to call and why.
oh and since uh tried to do that before you say, with a user on XDA, but then I would have like to pay if someone bought it for me, because as I said .. I can not send money abroad in any way (only by a service called "Western Union", which charge double of what you are sending so.
in my country the app worth (44 - Argentine pesos) + (80 Argentine pesos) they charge you for sending ..
with that money, here I buy the Nintendo DS new .. :P

riptor

Post by riptor » Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:20 am

Hi, all, i have payed the app, and is the best emulator of all