Having trouble getting past Dragonspiral Tower In Pkmn Black

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
RSC_55
Having trouble getting past Dragonspiral Tower In Pkmn Black

Post by RSC_55 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:10 am

Not sure if it's Drastic DS or the ROM file causing this problem but every time I walk towards "Lord N" after the exclamation point pops up above above my head the screen goes black instead of going to the cut scene where N is in front of that demonic black dragon Pokemon. And Drastic DS does not freeze or anything. I can exit the app through Drastic's settings and everything. Even the game music is still playing. So do I have a corrupt ROM file or is this drastic DS? :?: I don't have a video camera or smartphone that can take video ATM but I at least took a screenshot right before it goes black. I'm using a 2012 Nexus 7 (wifi only, non-rooted).

Edited: don't link to ROMs

Gotcha ^. I genuinely didn't know that wasn't allowed. My apologies moderators.
Last edited by RSC_55 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Exophase

Re: Having trouble getting past Dragonspiral Tower In Pkmn B

Post by Exophase » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:51 am

Are you using the latest version of DraStic bought from the Play store and do you have any cheats enabled?

RSC_55

Post by RSC_55 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:15 am

Exophase wrote:Are you using the latest version of DraStic bought from the Play store and do you have any cheats enabled?
Yes, I bought it and it is the latest version of the app.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:45 pm

okay, so its the latest but are you using cheats? if yes, turn it off, if no, can you up a ingsme save nearest to where is goes black and instructions on how to get it? savestate would be fine but it may have already caught a but but hopefully, one can still save.
Behold my mighty

RSC_55

Post by RSC_55 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:29 pm

Jay Haru wrote:okay, so its the latest but are you using cheats? if yes, turn it off, if no, can you up a ingsme save nearest to where is goes black and instructions on how to get it? savestate would be fine but it may have already caught a but but hopefully, one can still save.
No I'm not using cheats and I've disabled it. So you want me to get as close as possible to the area where it goes black and in-game save it, then "up" it? You mean upload the dss file so you can try it out for yourself? Thanks for the help I'm just not sure if that's what you're saying. When I'm playing and I stop to save, I always save in game first and then do a save state because I've lost a lot of progress before doing only a in-game save.
Last edited by RSC_55 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:06 pm

RSC_55 wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:okay, so its the latest but are you using cheats? if yes, turn it off, if no, can you up a ingsme save nearest to where is goes black and instructions on how to get it? savestate would be fine but it may have already caught a but but hopefully, one can still save.
No I'm not using cheats and I've disabled it. So you want me to get as close as possible to the area where it goes black and in-game save it, then "up" it? You mean upload the dss file so you can try it out for my yourself? Thanks for the help I'm just not sure if that's what you're saying. When I'm playing and I stop to save, I always save in game first and then do a save state because I've lost a lot of progress before doing only a in-game save.
ingame are actually .dsv so yeah... up one or a .dss
Behold my mighty

RSC_55

Post by RSC_55 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:31 am

Jay Haru wrote:
RSC_55 wrote:
No I'm not using cheats and I've disabled it. So you want me to get as close as possible to the area where it goes black and in-game save it, then "up" it? You mean upload the dss file so you can try it out for my yourself? Thanks for the help I'm just not sure if that's what you're saying. When I'm playing and I stop to save, I always save in game first and then do a save state because I've lost a lot of progress before doing only a in-game save.
ingame are actually .dsv so yeah... up one or a .dss
Can't find the .dsv file so I upped the DSS file. Can I link Google drive files here? If not tell me how I should provide the link to the file.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:23 pm

Have you ever enabled cheats before? If you enable cheats they'll usually still have left their influence on the game even if you disable them. This will carry through if you load a savestate, but will not if you load an in-game save from a fresh reset.

novekai

Post by novekai » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:16 pm

I'm having the same problem...did you find a solution?

eXonyte

Post by eXonyte » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Did anyone figure this problem out? I am literally having the exact same problem. I'm thinking it is a corrupt rom most likely. I have never used cheats I'm my game either. Is there anyway to fix it?