Second device as secondary screen [Feature Request]

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
ZeTaurus
Second device as secondary screen [Feature Request]

Post by ZeTaurus » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Would be really cool if you could connect two devices with wifi or bluetooth and use the two screens to play, if you have a Moga controller you could have the map on the phone and display the game on the tablet, kinda like Wii U. See the picture below i quickly edited to show what i mean. If you have a HDMI cable attatched to the tablet you could play it like the Wii U.

Jay Haru

Re: Second device as secondary screen [Feature Request]

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:13 pm

ZeTaurus wrote:Would be really cool if you could connect two devices with wifi or bluetooth and use the two screens to play, if you have a Moga controller you could have the map on the phone and display the game on the tablet, kinda like Wii U. See the picture below i quickly edited to show what i mean. If you have a HDMI cable attatched to the tablet you could play it like the Wii U.

this was already discussed on another thread. basically, what youre asking is not feasible atm. theres many things to consider esp lag.
Behold my mighty

talos91

Post by talos91 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:12 am

Is this possible now?

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:27 pm

talos91 wrote:Is this possible now?
Not without lag, no.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.