pokemon black bug/freeze

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Kyousuke753
Re: pokemon black bug/freeze

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:43 am

Hmm german version of pokemon hmm okay interesting...I got the save thanks and I'll test it out.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Tue May 03, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giannino

Post by Giannino » Tue May 03, 2016 10:19 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Hmm german version of pokemon hmm okay interesting...I got the save thanks and I'll test it out.

The savestate you gave me isn't being recognised by Drastic...you know why...Because savestates Don't get recognised by the Drastic emulator only IN GAME SAVES WILL...

I need the .DSV file found in the BACKUP folder please...

.DSS files won't be recognised by Drastic
Here it is.

And thanks
Attachments
5588 - Pokemon - Weisse Edition (DSi Enhanced) (G).dsv
(512.12KiB)Downloaded 436 times

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue May 03, 2016 10:19 am

Thank you Giannino.

And the issue was on my end...the trick was to rename the savestatss with _8 and _9
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Tue May 03, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue May 03, 2016 10:31 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Thank you Giannino.

Dam my Drastic emulator is buggy...it won't recognise any of your savestates either .dss or .dsv and the continue last save option is greyed out...what the heck?

Exophase said you can use other peoples savestates...but it doesnt work, you even gave me the in game save as well...hmm weird.

Dam emulator won't recognise your saves for some reason...
do you even use the same rom?
Behold my mighty

Giannino

Post by Giannino » Tue May 03, 2016 10:33 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:Thank you Giannino.

Dam my Drastic emulator is buggy...it won't recognise any of your savestates either .dss or .dsv and the continue last save option is greyed out...what the heck?

Exophase said you can use other peoples savestates...but it doesnt work, you even gave me the in game save as well...hmm weird.

Dam emulator won't recognise your saves for some reason...
do you even use the same rom?
Is it possible to upload a Data with 106 MB?

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue May 03, 2016 10:41 am

No just PM me the name or link of website you got the ROM from...

I apologize to Jay and Lordus for breaking one rule.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Wed May 04, 2016 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue May 03, 2016 1:10 pm

Giannino I've PM'd you the link to download the working ROM without the black screen glitch.

You can bypass the glitch with walk through walls cheat.

Also remember to make IN-GAME SAVES BEFORE THE END OF A GAMING SESSION, because it's STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DON'T RELY ON SAVESTATES UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE A HUGE RISK TO CORRUPT YOUR SAVE, LIKE HOW I'M ALWAYS RELYING ON SAVESTATES NOT IN-GAME SAVES TO PLAY A GAME AND IT HAS NEVER ONCE FAILED ME.

J Box

Post by J Box » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:01 am

I'm facing the same problem... my screen goes all black & music keeps playing whenever I try enter the Ferris wheel... can anyone plz fix this problem for me.. I'm using Android 5.1 lollipop..besides my drastic seemed to be problematic from the beginning.. every time it says' drastic has stopped working " whenever I try entering the option settings.. I haven't used either any cheat or changed any option setting..
what should I do now..
plz help me Sire :oops:

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:06 am

J Box wrote:I'm facing the same problem... my screen goes all black & music keeps playing whenever I try enter the Ferris wheel... can anyone plz fix this problem for me.. I'm using Android 5.1 lollipop..besides my drastic seemed to be problematic from the beginning.. every time it says' drastic has stopped working " whenever I try entering the option settings.. I haven't used either any cheat or changed any option setting..
what should I do now..
plz help me Sire :oops:
Can you get an md5 checksum of the ROM, and run it unzipped? This is to make sure the ROM isn't corrupt/a bad dump. Also, it's worth trying to run from internal storage if possible, bad SD cards can cause issues like that.

And if you aren't, try running from an in-game save without loading a savestate.