Screen changing

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
bembmx
Screen changing

Post by bembmx » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:19 pm

If this has already been asked sorry. Have you guys ever thought of adding a function to switch the screens with the push of a button? I was playing pokemon and animal crossings and I use one screen as larger because its the main screen and dont need the other screen to be as big. At times its the other way around and the screen I have in a smaller size would be helpful to see more but not enough for me to go into the settings and switch the screens around, if there was a way using my controller (currently using a moga power pro) to just hit one of the triggers to switch screens fast to see what I need and switch back it would be helpful. Just an idea not looking for a backlash from it just throwing ideas out there it wouldnt need to be a required function just maybe something you could choose to have if wanted. Thanks

Jay Haru

Re: Screen changing

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:22 am

bembmx wrote:If this has already been asked sorry. Have you guys ever thought of adding a function to switch the screens with the push of a button? I was playing pokemon and animal crossings and I use one screen as larger because its the main screen and dont need the other screen to be as big. At times its the other way around and the screen I have in a smaller size would be helpful to see more but not enough for me to go into the settings and switch the screens around, if there was a way using my controller (currently using a moga power pro) to just hit one of the triggers to switch screens fast to see what I need and switch back it would be helpful. Just an idea not looking for a backlash from it just throwing ideas out there it wouldnt need to be a required function just maybe something you could choose to have if wanted. Thanks
there is already a function like that in the external controller>map special>screen swap. there is also a soft button where you an assign the same function.
Behold my mighty

bembmx

Re: Screen changing

Post by bembmx » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:44 am

and that my friends is how you feel like an idiot for not noticing that lol. I programmed my MOGA awhile ago its updated a few times sense then and I never noticed the special map key. thanks.