cheats ruin games

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
andrax
cheats ruin games

Post by andrax » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:18 pm

am i the only one who reallyh dislikes the cheats option , in pokemon black i feel like im wasting my time since i can just cick the cvheats option and exp multiplier and instantly get a lot of exp without grinding or battling other trainers , it makes the game quiet pointless , can you remove the whole option from there?

Jay Haru

Re: cheats ruin games

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:36 pm

andrax wrote:am i the only one who reallyh dislikes the cheats option , in pokemon black i feel like im wasting my time since i can just cick the cvheats option and exp multiplier and instantly get a lot of exp without grinding or battling other trainers , it makes the game quiet pointless , can you remove the whole option from there?
it only ruins it if you let it. i usually just ignore its existance and never bothers with it.
some people like tofinish the game without breaking a sweat like other mobile games so its their prerogative.
Behold my mighty

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Just don't use them. I generally don't like cheats either, but a lot of people do. We'd never hear the end of it if we removed the feature.

beansta

Post by beansta » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:04 pm

I myself like having the option to cheat (i only ever cheat on single player games because it makes the experience the way i want it to be) but if you dont like it dont use it. Simple as that :)
Devices running Android:

- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (CM12.1, overclocked, undervolted)
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 (Stock Marshmallow...to play Pokemon GO on...)
- Tenfifteen QW09 SmartWatch (Kitkat)
- Fujitsu Lifebook T4410 Touchscreen Laptop (Remix OS 3.0)

Leaf

Post by Leaf » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:47 pm

andrax wrote:am i the only one who reallyh dislikes the cheats option , in pokemon black i feel like im wasting my time since i can just cick the cvheats option and exp multiplier and instantly get a lot of exp without grinding or battling other trainers , it makes the game quiet pointless , can you remove the whole option from there?
Lol.

Some "cheats" are quite useful, like Insta Dialogue, Fast Walking, Insta Egg Hatch, etc. And people enjoy games in different ways... like previously said, if you don't like them just don't use them, but it's dumb to try to educate others into enjoying them in your way by removing the option.
woof woof