Problem getting beta

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
SkyAttacks
Problem getting beta

Post by SkyAttacks » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Ok, so like, since I don't have a card and my parents didn't want to pay for it/take me to gamestop for a GP card, my friend at school who has a credit card bought me it by signing in and getting the app on my phone but through his account..... I don't have his password but his account is on my phone so how do I get the beta? I can only sign into my Google account when joining the group... is it possible to get a license-verifying apk for the beta(because like I said, he bought it on my phone so I do also have the license) please help

Jay Haru

Re: Problem getting beta

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:23 pm

SkyAttacks wrote:Ok, so like, since I don't have a card and my parents didn't want to pay for it/take me to gamestop for a GP card, my friend at school who has a credit card bought me it by signing in and getting the app on my phone but through his account..... I don't have his password but his account is on my phone so how do I get the beta? I can only sign into my Google account when joining the group... is it possible to get a license-verifying apk for the beta(because like I said, he bought it on my phone so I do also have the license) please help
To get beta,you need the same account in which you purchased the app. that means you need to ask your friend to do it for you since the beta is attached to your play account.
Behold my mighty

SkyAttacks

Re: Problem getting beta

Post by SkyAttacks » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
SkyAttacks wrote:Ok, so like, since I don't have a card and my parents didn't want to pay for it/take me to gamestop for a GP card, my friend at school who has a credit card bought me it by signing in and getting the app on my phone but through his account..... I don't have his password but his account is on my phone so how do I get the beta? I can only sign into my Google account when joining the group... is it possible to get a license-verifying apk for the beta(because like I said, he bought it on my phone so I do also have the license) please help
To get beta,you need the same account in which you purchased the app. that means you need to ask your friend to do it for you since the beta is attached to your play account.
Okay, I'll let him know, thanks!