My game crashed and I can't fix it

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
DiMarsk12345
My game crashed and I can't fix it

Post by DiMarsk12345 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am

My pokemon black 2 crashed when i saved near Cobalion in route 13 I battled him but i couldn't catch him and I loaded the previous save near him everytime i go near him my game completely freezes(and everytime i click x,everytime i go away somwhere,Its like i'm trapped in a circle from whotch i can't exit) only the emulator works any suggestions

P.S.I am using Samsung galaxy tab 3 to play,and because of reflex i accidentaly saved instead of loaded so my save is now a blue screen(or violet i'm not sure) with a random grass on the screen

Jay Haru

Re: My game crashed and I can't fix it

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:08 am

DiMarsk12345 wrote:My pokemon black 2 crashed when i saved near Cobalion in route 13 I battled him but i couldn't catch him and I loaded the previous save near him everytime i go near him my game completely freezes(and everytime i click x,everytime i go away somwhere,Its like i'm trapped in a circle from whotch i can't exit) only the emulator works any suggestions

P.S.I am using Samsung galaxy tab 3 to play,and because of reflex i accidentaly saved instead of loaded so my save is now a blue screen(or violet i'm not sure) with a random grass on the screen
you havent used any cheats right? in any case, if you have a save before that, could you please upload it? not the corrupted one tho. that one wold b e seless in finding a fix.
Behold my mighty

DiMarsk12345

Post by DiMarsk12345 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:39 am

I didn't use any cheats and i only have 2 save files with a violet screen with a grass no other

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:49 am

ah, unfortunately, we cnt help you f thats the case. if you do have in game saves, just use them in conjuction (i suggest you always keep a backup ingame save and savestate always)
Behold my mighty

DiMarsk12345

Post by DiMarsk12345 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:02 pm

Well...Sucks because i got 6 gym badges and an awesome team but I guess I have to delete it :(