Does anybody know when DraStic will come out for ios?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
backupguy12
Does anybody know when DraStic will come out for ios?

Post by backupguy12 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:22 pm

I have this friend and he has DraStic and I have been really jealous cause all the DS emulators for ios are crap and DraStic runs so smoothly. I was wondering when the developers will make DraStic available for ios.

Jay Haru

Re: Does anybody know when DraStic will come out for ios?

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:42 pm

backupguy12 wrote:I have this friend and he has DraStic and I have been really jealous cause all the DS emulators for ios are crap and DraStic runs so smoothly. I was wondering when the developers will make DraStic available for ios.
You really should read the FAQ's and the numerous posts regarding the same matter.
Behold my mighty

backupguy12

Post by backupguy12 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:20 am

Jay Haru wrote: You really should read the FAQ's and the numerous posts regarding the same matter.
I have read the FAQ's and all it says is that it will be available on jailbroken devices but it doesn't specify when. I just would like to know an approximated date.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 am

backupguy12 wrote:
Jay Haru wrote: You really should read the FAQ's and the numerous posts regarding the same matter.
I have read the FAQ's and all it says is that it will be available on jailbroken devices but it doesn't specify when. I just would like to know an approximated date.
correction, it said 'up in the air' which indicate uncertainty thus no dates given so yeah, read the FAQ's more and dont skip important details.
Behold my mighty