Suggestion: GBA Slot

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
bikuta
Re: Suggestion: GBA Slot

Post by bikuta » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:12 pm

hello Rachel!! I know this is 3 years late but I've made it work! first of all sorry if my English doesn't make sense bc I'm dumb and incoherent lol. so what I did is copy my save file from the desmume folder from computer and renamed it with the same file name of the save state of your hmdsc game n your drastic folder in your cp and replace it and then use the bios you used to connect the gba and hmds in your laptop and do the same thang you did with the save states and then boom shakala lol I'm SO sorry if you didn't understand me but yeah I'm just so excited to play so just reply if you want me to make it clearer, these are the BIOS I used BTW URL removed

Exophase

Re: Suggestion: GBA Slot

Post by Exophase » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:41 am

bikuta wrote:hello Rachel!! I know this is 3 years late but I've made it work! first of all sorry if my English doesn't make sense bc I'm dumb and incoherent lol. so what I did is copy my save file from the desmume folder from computer and renamed it with the same file name of the save state of your hmdsc game n your drastic folder in your cp and replace it and then use the bios you used to connect the gba and hmds in your laptop and do the same thang you did with the save states and then boom shakala lol I'm SO sorry if you didn't understand me but yeah I'm just so excited to play so just reply if you want me to make it clearer, these are the BIOS I used BTW URL removed
Don't link to BIOSes, they're copyrighted material.

DraStic has GBA slot support now and there's no need for any sort of BIOSes to make it work.