Pokémon white possible coruption, keeps crashing

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
ekwan6505
Pokémon white possible coruption, keeps crashing

Post by ekwan6505 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:12 pm

I was messing around with the cheats and clicked on the fun codes. After doing so, my game is displaying weird symbols and punctuation marks. When I try to do anything it freezes and crashes. In another one of my save states in the same game, All the text is capitalized.I BOUGHT THE EMULATOR LEGITIMATELY AND I AM RUNNING THE MOST RECENT UPDATE

Jay Haru

Re: Pokémon white possible coruption, keeps crashing

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:25 pm

ekwan6505 wrote:I was messing around with the cheats and clicked on the fun codes. After doing so, my game is displaying weird symbols and punctuation marks. When I try to do anything it freezes and crashes. In another one of my save states in the same game, All the text is capitalized.I BOUGHT THE EMULATOR LEGITIMATELY AND I AM RUNNING THE MOST RECENT UPDATE
YOU DONT HAVE TO TYPE LIKE THIS COZ IT MAKES YOU A SUSPICIOUS GIT AND MORE LIKELY TO ANNOY POTENTIAL PEOPLE TO HELP YOU! LEARN PROPER FORUM ETIQUETTE!!!

that said, using cheats makes the rom unstable since it changes the codes inside the roms. once you use cheats, the game will stay cheated even when you turn it off and if it results to a corrupt rom, your only choice is to get a new clean rom and restart your game.
Behold my mighty