Event cheats info required on Pokemon SS

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
zeppos
Event cheats info required on Pokemon SS

Post by zeppos » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi

I am wondering if it is safe to use the event related cheats provided by DraStic? Like Mew,Celibi, Arceus etc. Also, is it possible to re-play some of the events? (as in a 1st time)

I'm kind of "nervous" activating the event cheats since while I was looking for info on the matter I found alot of topics informing others that games crashed after using (certain?) cheats?

I am not looking for unlimited Rare Candies or Master balls. Just the Event Cheats.

Thanks in advance for any confirming answers.

umbra

Re: Event cheats info required on Pokemon SS

Post by umbra » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:56 pm

zeppos wrote:Hi

I am wondering if it is safe to use the event related cheats provided by DraStic? Like Mew,Celibi, Arceus etc. Also, is it possible to re-play some of the events? (as in a 1st time)

I'm kind of "nervous" activating the event cheats since while I was looking for info on the matter I found alot of topics informing others that games crashed after using (certain?) cheats?

I am not looking for unlimited Rare Candies or Master balls. Just the Event Cheats.

Thanks in advance for any confirming answers.
Well, ok, look, instead of activating the events codes for Mew, Celebi, Arceus or whatever, select one Pokemon in the part of Wild Pokemon Generation (1,2,3,4) and choose the Pokemon you want, and thats it, just make sure to deactivate the cheat and change the area after you cath that pokemon (that last thing is very important, because if you dont change the area after you disable the cheat, the pokemon you choose will continue coming).

And the Máster Balls are not really necessary, you can choose the cheat in the part of "Battle and Trainers Codes" and select 100% cath area.

zeppos

Post by zeppos » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:43 pm

Thanks Umbra. Much apreciated!

One last thing, with change area you mean i use fly after i catch and disable the cheat?

umbra

Post by umbra » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:45 pm

zeppos wrote:Thanks Umbra. Much apreciated!

One last thing, with change area you mean i use fly after i catch and disable the cheat?
If you want to, but just first disable the cheat, and then just run to the next area or City.