Drastic's server got DOSed

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
ericbazinga
Re: Drastic's server got DOSed

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:05 am

SSUPII wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:No, he's not active at all. In all the time i've been here (coming on 3 years now?), i've never seen him active. And if he was, he didn't post anything.
His only 4 posts are from Aug 08 2013 and he did his last login in 2016
Wow, he's really not active here. I guess he trusts Exo enough to have him run the place and only checks in himself when he wants to read the forums.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:19 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:I hope no one's personal info got leaked... I already get enough spam email as it is.
spam is good. You get to receive mails from kind people wanting to give you millions if you give them hundreds first :D
Or you could prank-call them with random video game soundboards for that matter. ;)

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:28 am

huckleberrypie wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:I hope no one's personal info got leaked... I already get enough spam email as it is.
spam is good. You get to receive mails from kind people wanting to give you millions if you give them hundreds first :D
Or you could prank-call them with random video game soundboards for that matter. ;)
Nah, use meme soundboards. :lol:

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.