Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Trevor39
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:41 pm
Location: España

Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Postby Trevor39 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:41 am

It seems that I have offended some people by demanding, so now I ask politely, I will not have the right to demand the application in Spanish, but to demand repayment yes
Image

Image

Long live Spain!
User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 998
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Postby ericbazinga » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Trevor39 wrote:It seems that I have offended some people by demanding, so now I ask politely, I will not have the right to demand the application in Spanish, but to demand repayment yes

Since you have used the app for more than a few minutes, Google Play's refund policy has already expired. You can try talking to Exophase directly about a refund, as he's been happy to do so in the past.

Jay Haru wrote:Also, PLEASE give me a reason to ban you.

He's persistent and won't stop complaining, there's a reason!
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx
Google+ (online often): http://tinyurl.com/jtda5pe
Trevor39
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:41 pm
Location: España

Re: Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Postby Trevor39 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:53 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
Trevor39 wrote:It seems that I have offended some people by demanding, so now I ask politely, I will not have the right to demand the application in Spanish, but to demand repayment yes

Since you have used the app for more than a few minutes, Google Play's refund policy has already expired. You can try talking to Exophase directly about a refund, as he's been happy to do so in the past.

Jay Haru wrote:Also, PLEASE give me a reason to ban you.

He's persistent and won't stop complaining, there's a reason!


Okay, okay, I already stopped insisting HERE
Image

Image

Long live Spain!
xperia64
Posts: 121
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Re: Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Postby xperia64 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:46 pm

I can make the text in most dialog boxes and the help screen selectable which will allow copying and pasting into translation apps.
That's about all I can do at the moment. If anyone volunteers a translation, I can see about including it.
Trevor39
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:41 pm
Location: España

Re: Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Postby Trevor39 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:02 am

xperia64 wrote:I can make the text in most dialog boxes and the help screen selectable which will allow copying and pasting into translation apps.
That's about all I can do at the moment. If anyone volunteers a translation, I can see about including it.


That will be enough for me at the moment, please do so and thank you very much
Image

Image

Long live Spain!
Trevor39
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:41 pm
Location: España

Re: Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Postby Trevor39 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:09 am

xperia64 wrote:I can make the text in most dialog boxes and the help screen selectable which will allow copying and pasting into translation apps.
That's about all I can do at the moment. If anyone volunteers a translation, I can see about including it.


Oh, and could I include the possibility to copy and paste already in the current BETA please?
Image

Image

Long live Spain!
Platybus
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:44 am

Re: Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Postby Platybus » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:05 pm

I think both sides are right in their demands. Since Spanish is my mother tongue, I'm offering my translation services to Exophase for free. I've previously translated The Silph Road's Website (https://thesilphroad.com/) from English to Spanish.

DraStic is very important for me, and I'd like to make the labour easier for the developers. If anyone is interested in accepting my offering, then send me a PM and we could get in touch directly. ;)
Last edited by Platybus on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trevor39
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:41 pm
Location: España

Re: Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Postby Trevor39 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Platybus wrote:I think both sides are right in their demands. As Spanish is my mother tongue, I'm offering my translation services to Exophase for free. I've previously translated The Silph Road's Website (https://thesilphroad.com/) from English to Spanish.

DraStic is very important for me, and I'd like to make the labour easier for the developers. If anyone is interested in accepting my offering, then send me a PM and we could get in touch directly. ;)


Yes, please, it would be great @Exophase @Xperia69
Image

Image

Long live Spain!
User avatar
ericbazinga
Posts: 998
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:46 pm
Location: Somewhere in Texas
Contact:

Re: Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Postby ericbazinga » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Trevor39 wrote:Yes, please, it would be great @Exophase @Xperia69

Just btw, that isn't how you "tag" someone here. This isn't Twitter.

...Actually, do we even have a method of tagging someone?
Image

Find me elsewhere at:

Retrode Forum: http://tinyurl.com/hdsuvzk
Bulbapedia: http://tinyurl.com/zgyalrx
Google+ (online often): http://tinyurl.com/jtda5pe
User avatar
dsattorney
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:29 am
Location: Argentina

Re: Well, I ask for the application in Spanish without requiring it

Postby dsattorney » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:09 am

I don't think so.
OBJECTION!
Image
Other places to find me:
VOGONS: http://www.vogons.org/ (as olddos25)

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests