Other methods of buying Drastic?

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
Babynipples
Other methods of buying Drastic?

Post by Babynipples » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:17 am

I don't like giving up information so do not have a Google Play account or anything else google related unfrozen on my phone. Is there any other options for download? I would love the option to buy the apk and then install directly to my phone. Ill cave and create a Google Play account if I have to but it would be awesome if there is any other avenues available.

Thanks, The Demo worked great and I really appreciate the work teams such as yours do.

Jay Haru

Re: Other methods of buying Drastic?

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:14 am

Babynipples wrote:I don't like giving up information so do not have a Google Play account or anything else google related unfrozen on my phone. Is there any other options for download? I would love the option to buy the apk and then install directly to my phone. Ill cave and create a Google Play account if I have to but it would be awesome if there is any other avenues available.

Thanks, The Demo worked great and I really appreciate the work teams such as yours do.
Unfortunately, the app is only available to gplay. You don't really have to give up on anything. You can just make a dummy account, pay using gift card ane viola, drastic.
Behold my mighty

Babynipples

Re: Other methods of buying Drastic?

Post by Babynipples » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:57 pm

I didn't even think of the gift card. Thanks for your prompt reply, that's definitely the way to go.
-Thanks again