so, news about the new version guys

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
umbra
so, news about the new version guys

Post by umbra » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:04 pm

What's going to have the new version? and when are you going to launch it?
You are taking a while finishing that new version, don't you?

Jay Haru

Re: so, news about the new version guys

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:38 am

umbra wrote:What's going to have the new version? and when are you going to launch it?
New versions are as always, soon. No dates are given.
Behold my mighty

umbra

Post by umbra » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:19 am

Jay Haru wrote:
umbra wrote:What's going to have the new version? and when are you going to launch it?
Always soon?
you are going for the year since the last upgrade.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:07 am

umbra wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:
Always soon?
you are going for the year since the last upgrade.
There had been 2-3 beta releases within the few weeks so I dunno what you mean. Also if you think updating or upgrading is easy, please feel free to offer your services. Even microsoft doesn't out service packs like there's no tomorrow.
Behold my mighty

umbra

Post by umbra » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:56 pm

Really?
The last time my app was updated was in april 15, the version i´ve got is 2.2.1.2a

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Always soon?
you are going for the year since the last upgrade.[/quote]
There had been 2-3 beta releases within the few weeks so I dunno what you mean. Also if you think updating or upgrading is easy, please feel free to offer your services. Even microsoft doesn't out service packs like there's no tomorrow.[/quote]

The recent beta updates only adressed minor issues and did not add any new features. The last release to actually add new features was indeed since april

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:10 pm

be as it may, releases are still releases. its not like he is the only one waiting for something new. all of us does.
Behold my mighty

umbra

Post by umbra » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:46 pm

Jay Haru wrote:be as it may, releases are still releases. its not like he is the only one waiting for something new. all of us does.
Ok, I understand, it's going to take awhile to have the new upgrade, now, can you answer the second question, what´s going to have the new release, or, can you tell everyone Jay, at list something, it´s going to have a new cover, what options are you going to add, it´s going to have a better definition, I don´t Know man, just tell us a preview.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:54 pm

umbra wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:be as it may, releases are still releases. its not like he is the only one waiting for something new. all of us does.
Ok, I understand, it's going to take awhile to have the new upgrade, now, can you answer the second question, what´s going to have the new release, or, can you tell everyone Jay, at list something, it´s going to have a new cover, what options are you going to add, it´s going to have a better definition, I don´t Know man, just tell us a preview.
im not the right person to answer that, tho... exo already promised he may add the custom cheats and some other stuff and dunno if theres anything else. if ever theres something new, it always appear on the beta releases to see how it works and if it broke something.
Behold my mighty

self destruct

Post by self destruct » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:14 pm

Patience young uns. Hell I played through every game that isnt intended for 5 year olds and really only waiting for a csi fix which I know they dont really know how to fix so probably not gonna be fixed with next update. But u still dont see me complaining do you?