Dolphin Emulator

Post whatever!
cloud1250000
Re: Dolphin Emulator

Post by cloud1250000 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:22 pm

lol sms is quite hard to run, even for my pc, so I didn't expect it to run great on phone ahah
--Current Mobile device--
Htc one ( *-* ) , Xperia play, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crappy phone)

zxcvbad

Post by zxcvbad » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Sure it's demanding, but it still runs great at this stage, especially with efb copy. Now waiting for qualcomm to release v5xx drivers as it should improve performance

tomkatt

Post by tomkatt » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Howdareme wrote:They are making 64 bit phones next year.
No, if it can runs around 15 Fps, it would take years to get x2 of that? Nice logic.

A quote from a tester:

" The speed seems to be purely limited due to
the incomplete JIT core. "

I'm pretty sure its not gonna take years to complete a jit core. The only emulator that's possible and that hasn't been done and WOULD take years is a ps2 emulator. We have the hardware, but whether somebody wants to write 1 million + lines to code it is up to them.
I don't follow you on the PS2 emulator when you say we have the hardware. It requires a minimum of a fast triple or quad-core processor to run full speed. I didn't know we had 3+Ghz processors and PC level GPUs on Android tablets though. Link me where I can buy one of those, I'd love to get my hands on one.

shayanjameel08

Post by shayanjameel08 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:06 am

Hooo Realy love this game..the special thing is that It allows PC gamers to enjoy games for these two consoles in full HD (1080p) with several enhancements: compatibility with all PC controllers, turbo speed, networked multiplayer, and even more!