Introduce Yourselves

Post whatever!
the_cake_is_a_lie
Re: Introduce Yourselves

Post by the_cake_is_a_lie » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:05 pm

HugMeTender wrote:. I fairly interested in learning more about things such as programming and so forth, but with the vast amount of information out there I'm not sure where someone with little to no knowledge like me should start.
Try here http://www.codecademy.com

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:22 pm

BeastieBoy wrote:Hello Aaron! New biomes look cool eh?

I'm J, and I am a big fan of The Walking Dead. I am currently not working but I would love to learn programming so someday I could make games.
I've heard of the new biomes, I've seen a few screenshots but, I haven't checked them out since I haven't played in a while. I've been busy with many other things. Although, I can't wait to get some serious HD texture packs and extreme shaders when I finish my PC I'm building. I also like TWD but I'm not a major fan or anything, I just keep up with it when a season(or half-season) finishes so I don't have to wait for each individual episode.

ExpHP

Post by ExpHP » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Hi, I'm ExpHP, and I find this line of discussion about Minecraft biomes amusing because me and my buddies on another forum all just hung our heads in pure disbelief when we saw those images. I have no idea where the game is going anymore!

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:44 pm

ExpHP wrote:Hi, I'm ExpHP, and I find this line of discussion about Minecraft biomes amusing because me and my buddies on another forum all just hung our heads in pure disbelief when we saw those images. I have no idea where the game is going anymore!
Ha, the only thing I'm questioning about new changes is horses, I feel they should leave the extra animals to the mods and use that time for optimisation instead.

#Shake

Post by #Shake » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Iam playing cube world atm, anyone?