For the Furure a 3DS/2DS Emulator for Android.

Post whatever!
niktey
For the Furure a 3DS/2DS Emulator for Android.

Post by niktey » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:45 am

Is it possible for the future to make a 3DS/2DS Emulator for Android? It should work on some devices with 2GB Ram, but without the 3D mode.

Jay Haru

Re: For the Furure a 3DS/2DS Emulator for Android.

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:11 am

niktey wrote:Is it possible for the future to make a 3DS/2DS Emulator for Android? It should work on some devices with 2GB Ram, but without the 3D mode.
Its not as simple as that. From what I heard, they are still in process of reverse engineering some important part of 3ds. And even then, no one can say what is the minimum requirements.
Behold my mighty

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:27 am

Maybe next year as, the 3ds is pretty slow.

beeflot

Post by beeflot » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Be busy playing DraStic now :lol:

ZMS

Post by ZMS » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:26 am

Developing a 3DS emulator seems to be extremely hard. 9 years since NDS released, DraStic came out.
Maybe the 3DS emulator for Android/iOS will be available and able to play 3DS games well in ...2020 ?
I'd rather buy a Nintendo 3DS now.
Sorry for my poor English.
-------
Device: iPhone 4S (I am still waiting for the iOS version of DraStic...)

the_cake_is_a_lie

Post by the_cake_is_a_lie » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:14 am

ZMS wrote:Developing a 3DS emulator seems to be extremely hard. 9 years since NDS released, DraStic came out.
Maybe the 3DS emulator for Android/iOS will be available and able to play 3DS games well in ...2020 ?
I'd rather buy a Nintendo 3DS now.
but ds emulators have been around for long before that.

slamandar

Post by slamandar » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:05 am

9 years if you speak about android emulator and not pc

no$gba and desmume ,both emulator had existed when ds console was in his best , i think no$gba was the first and the best , I can say that emulation is now more difficult and hard ( ps3, xbox 360, 3Ds)

even pcsx2 the best and only ps2 emulator star on 2005 and on 2009 they done the 0.9.6 realise of it which can run most games like Final fantasy series and god of war ( with some bug) full speed to end of the game ; by then ps2 still had new games like god of war 2 , P4 , sport games .

even if the architectur of console like ps3 ( x86) is not difficult to emulate , it still impossible with our current hardwar the emulat .

and dont forget , developpers of console wont let us simply emulat ther system .
Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French !

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:15 am

slamandar wrote:9 years if you speak about android emulator and not pc

no$gba and desmume ,both emulator had existed when ds console was in his best , i think no$gba was the first and the best , I can say that emulation is now more difficult and hard ( ps3, xbox 360, 3Ds)

even pcsx2 the best and only ps2 emulator star on 2005 and on 2009 they done the 0.9.6 realise of it which can run most games like Final fantasy series and god of war ( with some bug) full speed to end of the game ; by then ps2 still had new games like god of war 2 , P4 , sport games .

even if the architectur of console like ps3 ( x86) is not difficult to emulate , it still impossible with our current hardwar the emulat .

and dont forget , developpers of console wont let us simply emulat ther system .
Yeah. Remember bleem? The company battled sony and won but never fully recovered. Still, it took how many years before desmume and nocash to be able to play games decently. And pcsx2 required pretty much high tier hardware on its heyday.
Behold my mighty

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:00 am

9 years before a 3ds emulator? You gotta be joking, the 3ds isn't that much more powerful than a DS (It runs arm11) if somebody knew what they were doing, they could make on running more less full speed... I expect one in 1-2 years.. They made a gamecube/wii emulator which shows things like this can be done,not too mention the wii I'd about 10 times more powerful than the 3ds.

slamandar

Post by slamandar » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Howdareme wrote:9 years before a 3ds emulator? You gotta be joking, the 3ds isn't that much more powerful than a DS (It runs arm11) if somebody knew what they were doing, they could make on running more less full speed... I expect one in 1-2 years.. They made a gamecube/wii emulator which shows things like this can be done,not too mention the wii I'd about 10 times more powerful than the 3ds.
yeah you are right :P , meybe next year will have a 3ds emulator running some homebrews and stuff like that but we need to wait 9 years before a full speed emulator compatible with most 3ds games

even now we have a playstation 3 emlator that only can run homebrew and not commercial games
Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French !