bugs Pokemon Heart Gold I detected DEVICE:Xperia SK17a

Post whatever!
darkzork

bugs Pokemon Heart Gold I detected DEVICE:Xperia SK17a

Postby darkzork » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:04 pm

im almost in the end of this game and i experienced some situations that I wolud like to share with the developer to be fixed maybe in the next upgrade, I have the last version and this are the main bugs I find:

1.- sometimes when I exit from buildings the character is pixeled and when I enter to any building or any battle the game stop and menu appears
2.- when I play too much time around 1/2 hour the game starts to be slow and is sometimes imposible to continue playing and I have to restart the game (PD: i have the game extracted and no compressed)
3.- well this maybe is not important but I know that the graphics have small black lines that have been reported for many people as graphic errors

well this are the most important bugs I find i would like that other people share the bugs and error they have in their devices would be a good idea if each user tag the model of the device to improve the app

if I have some mistakes in this article ,sorry
Howdareme

Re: bugs Pokemon Heart Gold I detected DEVICE:Xperia SK17a

Postby Howdareme » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:39 pm

darkzork wrote:im almost in the end of this game and i experienced some situations that I wolud like to share with the developer to be fixed maybe in the next upgrade, I have the last version and this are the main bugs I find:

1.- sometimes when I exit from buildings the character is pixeled and when I enter to any building or any battle the game stop and menu appears
2.- when I play too much time around 1/2 hour the game starts to be slow and is sometimes imposible to continue playing and I have to restart the game (PD: i have the game extracted and no compressed)
3.- well this maybe is not important but I know that the graphics have small black lin' find i would like that other people share the bugs and error they have in their devices would be a good idea if each user tag the model of the device to improve the app

if I have some mistakes in this article ,sorry

1. Try the patched version of the game
2. You may be running out of ram

Return to “Off the Wall”