Telegram getting blocked in Russia

Post whatever!
SSUPII
Telegram getting blocked in Russia

Post by SSUPII » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:59 am

Just red that Telegram got blocked in Russia because the people behind it refused many times to give the keys to access the user's data to the government.
Because of his privacy, Telegram is unfortunately used also for terrorism. To prevent any risk for them, Russia completely blocked it.
What do you think?
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

Jay Haru

Re: Telegram getting blocked in Russia

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:11 pm

SSUPII wrote:Just red that Telegram got blocked in Russia because the people behind it refused many times to give the keys to access the user's data to the government.
Because of his privacy, Telegram is unfortunately used also for terrorism. To prevent any risk for them, Russia completely blocked it.
What do you think?
Just waiting for the influx of 'In Soviet Russia' jokes
Behold my mighty

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:30 pm

I don't care. For one, I don't use Telegram and secondly, I don't live in Russia.
OBJECTION!

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:17 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
SSUPII wrote:Just red that Telegram got blocked in Russia because the people behind it refused many times to give the keys to access the user's data to the government.
What do you think?
Just waiting for the influx of 'In Soviet Russia' jokes
"In Soviet Russia, Telegram blocks you!"
Is that good enough? The "In Soviet Russia" meme has been dead for a while now (although there's still plenty of fresh Communism-related jokes).

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Wed May 02, 2018 11:37 am

ericbazinga wrote: The "In Soviet Russia" meme has been dead for a while now (although there's still plenty of fresh Communism-related jokes).
But still, gotta love that communism.

I just realized how old this was. Forgive me for zombing a forum.

Please don't ban me. And if it has to be done, let Jay work his ban hammer magic.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu May 03, 2018 11:12 am

JeaneMaggie wrote:
ericbazinga wrote: The "In Soviet Russia" meme has been dead for a while now (although there's still plenty of fresh Communism-related jokes).
But still, gotta love that communism.

I just realized how old this was. Forgive me for zombing a forum.

Please don't ban me. And if it has to be done, let Jay work his ban hammer magic.
Hey, haven't seen you here in a while! How have you been?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

JeaneMaggie

Post by JeaneMaggie » Thu May 03, 2018 11:14 am

ericbazinga wrote: Hey, haven't seen you here in a while! How have you been?
It's been a long time.
I've been okay. How've you been Eric?

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu May 03, 2018 11:28 am

JeaneMaggie wrote:
ericbazinga wrote: Hey, haven't seen you here in a while! How have you been?
It's been a long time.
I've been okay. How've you been Eric?
Fine, fine. (When was the last time I talked to you? Jeez...)
Back in March of last year I got really into anime (my current favorite is Death Note), I gradually started using G+ more, discovered Daft Punk and have REALLY been enjoying their music, fell out of Pokemon a bit (I still love the franchise, but I stopped keeping up with the show), bought a Nintendo Switch, uploaded a video to YouTube for the first time, and just last week I made a Discord account (One of my best friends on G+ was leaving, so I made an account in order to not lose contact with him. What happened with Kye will NOT happen again!).

...Wow, i've changed a lot since last we met (somewhere around late 2016/early 2017, I assume?).

What's changed with you?