Opinions on Fortnite and PUBG coming to mobile

Post whatever!
ericbazinga
Opinions on Fortnite and PUBG coming to mobile

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:21 pm

So last week, Fortnite was released on smartphones. You know, that free-to-play, 100-player shooter everyone won't stop talking about. And apparently PUBG Corp took offense to that (especially since Fortnite basically ripped them off already and stole their thunder), so just recently they released their mobile outing, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile (or PUBG Mobile for short).
From a technical standpoint, both ports are very impressive. They're full ports, feature-complete, and free-to-play, with the only compromises being graphically. (Ironically, this means that PUBG runs better on a phone than it does on the Xbox One X.)
Now that these ports are on mobile, you start to wonder when these games are coming to Nintendo Switch (since they're now on pretty much everything else). And these ports are living proof that a Switch port of Fortnite is absolutely viable (and maybe PUBG too, if Microsoft makes an exception to the game's Xbox exclusivity), since phones are obviously less powerful than the Switch. The mobile version could be used as a baseline, and then be beefed up from there for maximum graphical quality on the system. I'm not a Fortnite gamer myself, but if it got a Switch port, i'd try it. After all, it's free, why not?
What i'm trying to say is, if Fortnite is available on phones, then where the fuck is my Switch port?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

SSUPII

Re: Opinions on Fortnite and PUBG coming to mobile

Post by SSUPII » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:41 am

I really don't like Fortnite Battle Royale (Fortnite himself is in reality a tower defense, the free version is the Battle Royale) and PUBG.
They are both based on luck (You find a legendary and extrimely rare gun, you win) and also a lot boring (Maybe the only battle royale I can stand for at least 15 minutes are the Hunger Games on Minecraft, they are also the really first battle royale "game" made).

They came to smartphones? Good (Even more free-to-play on smartphones, uff... :cry: )
They need a Switch port? That will be nice, so who likes this games can play them on their favourite console.
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

Jay Haru

Re: Opinions on Fortnite and PUBG coming to mobile

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:30 am

Forknife? :o

For me ho loves Jrpg and Strategic/tactical stuff, I'd say... meh.

Now if it's another nintendo IP like mario party, then sign me up!!! (crazy yes but i like random mayhem stuff)

or prolly that harry potter game i seem to cannot find
Behold my mighty