Crazy Moderator idea

Post whatever!
dsattorney
Crazy Moderator idea

Post by dsattorney » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:02 am

Guys, I know this is crazy and I apologize beforehand if this sounds stupid. I warned y'all.

Well, this... I think that due to my recent efforts in the Trevor39 (and multiaccounts) case, I think I should be named Moderator. I told you it was crazy. Please don't get angry!
OBJECTION!

huckleberrypie

Re: Crazy Moderator idea

Post by huckleberrypie » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:47 am

I could help with easing Jay's load and not just be a backseat mod, but I dunno...

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:20 am

you would need to convince exo but honestly, i dont think it is needed. the only reason i was not able to ban spanishtroll early is coz i keep a job with a different timezone. not much to do really except delete botposts
Behold my mighty

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:44 am

I've been here a lot longer than dsattorney (no offense) and have over 1000 posts here (although half of that is just shitposting that I'd like someone to delete just for fairness). If anyone deserves moderator, I should. I'm not demanding the position or anything, just saying.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:44 pm

You are right. I am too young in this forum like to occupy a position like being a moderator. That is sad... :(
OBJECTION!