What do you think about Nintendo 2DS???

Post whatever!
AsHperson
Re: What do you think about Nintendo 2DS???

Post by AsHperson » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Howdareme wrote:
AsHperson wrote:First, think of it as who Nintendo is aiming the 2ds at: (hint: the box says ages 7 and under) Its being released at the same time as Pokemon X/Y and parents who are buying it for their kids don't have to dick around with the parental settings to disable 3d for their developing eyes. The 2ds is also more durable being that it doesn't have a hinge to snap or whatever. Really, I don't recommend it unless you are around that age or whatever because you can find the original 3ds for less on ebay.
All the price points are for the consoles new(for clarification):
2DS: $129.99
3DS: $159.99
3DS XL: $199.99
On a 3ds parents can use parental locks...

A 2DS Is gonna cause alot of confusion. Some dumb parent will come and say: "Where can i buy 2DS games from, they have the 3ds section over there so where's the 2DS?"
That's partly my point but, price means everything(especially to the parents buying it for their kids).

Howdareme

Post by Howdareme » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:47 pm

If I had no 3ds/2ds I'd get a 3ds because how the hell is the 2ds gonna fit in your pocket.

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Howdareme wrote:If I had no 3ds/2ds I'd get a 3ds because how the hell is the 2ds gonna fit in your pocket.
IF its going somewhere, its not for your pocket obviously. There's a pouch you can put it in to safely transport it in your backpack but, its mainly for use as a hole tablet kind of thing.

shayanjameel08

Post by shayanjameel08 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:45 am

I don't think the loss of 3d is that important, but that thing looks ugly as sin, hard to carry around and unconfortable to play on.