Es una vergüenza que el inglés sea asignatura obligatoria en la ESO en España.

Post whatever!
Trevor39
Es una vergüenza que el inglés sea asignatura obligatoria en la ESO en España.

Post by Trevor39 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:36 pm

La asignatura con peores notas en la ESO en España es el inglés, y es normal, quién quiere estudiar esa basura de idioma que un sucio imperio le ha impuesto al mundo... No debería ser una materia obligatoria en España.

Pero os digo una cosa, estadounidenses. ¡Cuándo España dominaba el mundo, vosotros ibáis en taparrabos!

The subject with the worst grades in ESO in Spain is English, and it is normal, who wants to study that language rubbish that a dirty empire has imposed on the world ... It should not be a compulsory subject in Spain.

But I tell you one thing, Americans. When Spain dominated the world, you went in loincloth!

Long live Spain!

Jay Haru

Re: Es una vergüenza que el inglés sea asignatura obligatoria en la ESO en España.

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:13 am

so... you are calling america a dirty empire...

what did spain do again in central america and philippines? being a fucking awful dirty racist empire thats what!

also, before you shout your 'viva la paella', catalonia is saying 'fuck off, Bar-shit-lona' and singing ' i want to break free!'

now go look in teh mirror, spanish pot.
Behold my mighty

Trevor39

Re: Es una vergüenza que el inglés sea asignatura obligatoria en la ESO en España.

Post by Trevor39 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:29 am

Jay Haru wrote:so... you are calling america a dirty empire...

what did spain do again in central america and philippines? being a fucking awful dirty racist empire thats what!

also, before you shout your 'viva la paella', catalonia is saying 'fuck off, Bar-shit-lona' and singing ' i want to break free!'

now go look in teh mirror, spanish pot.

That time was another. And on Catalonia, we will not allow criminals to break the law. I know it has been international news Catalonia these days. But the world does not know why they do this. The politicians who want to leave are mounting all this to cover their corruption, is the most corrupt party in Spain above even the party that governs Spain, the Popular Party. And in addition, the president of Catalonia, Puidgemont, wants to be a "revolutionary leader" (who is called a dictator in reality)

Long live Spain!

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:40 am

Poor Nacionalist idiot. I really feel bad for you.
OBJECTION!

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:48 am

I really don't know what to do in this situation (Trevor is basically acting like Kim Jong-Un right now, all talk and no action), so i'm just gonna grab some popcorn and watch the fireworks.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:58 am

So do I! I'm putting this idiot in my foes list.
OBJECTION!

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:09 am

dsattorney wrote:So do I! I'm putting this idiot in my foes list.
Nah, if you put them in your foes list, you can't see what they posted.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:10 am

That's why I am doing that!
OBJECTION!