WiFi-Feature Source Code maybe found

Post whatever!
malek79a
Re: WiFi-Feature Source Code maybe found

Post by malek79a » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:08 pm

Do Exophase saw the code? What do you think?

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:48 pm

I can't know if he saw the code or not, but its just a matter of time.
OBJECTION!

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:06 pm

malek79a wrote:
dsattorney wrote:I can't know if he saw the code or not, but its just a matter of time.
I'll PM him this thread, see if that helps.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:29 pm

Nice idea.
OBJECTION!

malek79a

Post by malek79a » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:39 am

ericbazinga wrote:
malek79a wrote:
dsattorney wrote:I can't know if he saw the code or not, but its just a matter of time.
I'll PM him this thread, see if that helps.
I send them it already :D
But, please send it again.

New from MelonDS-Developer:

"Go ASK the drastic guys"

But I ASK them if they can create one for drastic

WHERE IS THE LOGIC OF THE ANSWER??? :?:

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:36 am

The logic is that melonDS will not do it. so even if ya beg, you might just be banned for being annoying. remember that they are doing an open source project and as such, would net benefit making one for a closed sourced app.

I would also suggest you stop bothering exo. you already sent a pm, do not send anymore. if he thinks it is worth it then he would respond
Behold my mighty

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:11 am

Jay Haru wrote:The logic is that melonDS will not do it. so even if ya beg, you might just be banned for being annoying. remember that they are doing an open source project and as such, would net benefit making one for a closed sourced app.

I would also suggest you stop bothering exo. you already sent a pm, do not send anymore. if he thinks it is worth it then he would respond
It's Wi-Fi, how could he not find it worth it?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

malek79a

Post by malek79a » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:08 am

@Jay Haru.

I only send one PM. Not more. I am only waiting of their response. And I have the right to ask them. I only send a message if they can create one. Then I waited and a Person answered. Than I said if they can teach me how to make one. I wait wait wait and then came a message with: "Go ask the Drastic guys". As I said, they only teach me how to create one. This is not a raison to ban me. And I only wait a response of exo and I ONLY wait and said nothing more. I don't want to annoying them. They do good jobs and etc. But Thank you for this Notice, buddy! :D

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:39 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:The logic is that melonDS will not do it. so even if ya beg, you might just be banned for being annoying. remember that they are doing an open source project and as such, would net benefit making one for a closed sourced app.

Good point.
OBJECTION!

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:46 am

ericbazinga wrote:

i would point out that the supposed code for wifi belongs to an open source project. exo may have to code it in a way that wont violate GPL. also just because someone sent him a code, it does not mean it is ok to use it. he has to ask permission to the melonds devs. also, knowing devs, they are kind of territiorial esp. if it goes against their principles (kind of like what happened with the retroarch guys). this is not as simple as one thinks it is.

if it was as easy as you all think, ask yourself why the other free emulators are not implementing this code when they much more fit the bill also being open source.
Behold my mighty