E3 2017 Discussion- What are you excited for?

Post whatever!
ericbazinga
E3 2017 Discussion- What are you excited for?

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:03 pm

So, another E3 has come, and with it a whole bunch of announcements. I'd list them all, but instead i'll just send you here: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-20 ... 0-6449778/ That'll take you to a nice list of E3 presentation recaps, sorted by company.

So, my question is, what new stuff are you guys looking forward to?

As for me, i'm a big Nintendo fan, so most of the stuff i'm looking forward to is from Nintendo's presentation. But there's actually a few other titles that interested me. For example, I'm really looking forward to EA's "A Way Out", which is unique in that you can only play it in splitscreen co-op with a friend. Lucky for me, i've got a friend that's also interested in that game, so i'll most likely be playing it with him. There was also a new Uncharted game announced, "Uncharted: The Lost Legacy". There's not many non-Nintendo gaming franchises I adore, but Uncharted is one of them. So i'm looking forward to that as well. And now for Nintendo's stuff. There's a port of Rocket League coming to the Switch, which seemed pretty cool. I've never really played Rocket League, but it's always nice to see a popular multiplayer game like that announced for Switch. (Now all we need is Overwatch.) Also, there's a new Metroid Prime game coming to the Switch, which is pretty awesome. There's also going to be a Metroid 2 remake for the 3DS (which now that I think about it, is probably one of the reasons why AM2R was DMCA'd, as it's also a Metroid 2 remake), which i'm definitely getting. And there's also Super Mario Odyssey, which is coming in October. Mario has a new sentient hat (fittingly named "Cappy"), and he can throw his hat at enemies and gain control of them. Also, the trailer featured a new song with lyrics and everything, and it's actually pretty catchy. (Seriously, have a listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-GVs98 ... WL&index=8) I'll definitely give this game a try.

So that's what i'm looking forward to, how about you guys?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Fefo

Re: E3 2017 Discussion- What are you excited for?

Post by Fefo » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Cool games with I won't play mostly, but nonetheless cool games.

DBZxd looks dope and if it realizes half of it's potential it will become a mainstay. Anthem looks pretty af at least. Mario & Rabbids blindsided the world XD. Nintendo's Yoshi and Kirby doesn't bring any new tech, but have gameplay abound and that's what matters. Odyssey is briming with that, and the lesser know one (EOV) is coming at least. Finally, dual metroids, quite a surprise. I'm wary of them tho.

On that, this probably cements that Nintendo knew all along of AM2R, ignored it until launch, and smacked it to avoid problems. Games take time to make, and the guy was developing it for years with several articles and betas done.
BE ATTITUDE FOR ENGRISH

Steak_Typhoon

Re: E3 2017 Discussion- What are you excited for?

Post by Steak_Typhoon » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:28 am

I'm excited for Metroid Prime 4 and the Metroid 2 remake for the 3DS.
Steak Typhoon: The most delicious natural disaster.