Google Play just hates my debit card!

Post whatever!
pablotrejo
Google Play just hates my debit card!

Post by pablotrejo » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Hello. I'm Pablo from Argentina and yesterday I tried to purchase DraStic through Google Play. The thing is it asked for a debit/credit card as payment. Well then, I tried with my debit card but it didn't want to take it. And I filled all the info I had to, the number, the expiration date and even the code on the back. It just tells me "Put the information correctly or try again with another card" and I don't have another card! I could use gift cards but even those are difficult to get here.
So, my question is, is there another way of purchasing this app other than Google Play? I want it so bad...
Thanks for your time.

huckleberrypie

Re: Google Play just hates my debit card!

Post by huckleberrypie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:24 am

I'm sure there are other sites that offer Google Play gift card codes which you can purchase using your debit card, but I can't vouch for those so far.

Also, does your telco have a partnership of some sort with Google? Certain cellular providers allow their customers to buy applications/DLC/whatever and have it charged or deducted from their subscription.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:16 pm

I'm from there and Argentinians don't have that option with any cellular service provider.
OBJECTION!

Mint

Post by Mint » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:53 am

Hello Pablo, if you have a PayPal account you can buy it from it.

When the App says ''Choose a payment'' the PayPal option should be visible.

Paypal is great for internet shopping, it works with your debit or credit card (in my case I have my debit card linked to my paypal account) and it's super secure!

Hope this works.