YouTube!

Post whatever!
AsHperson
YouTube!

Post by AsHperson » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Hey all, I'm working on getting a YouTube following for my 2 new channels with new branding!
Bias of Tech For app reviews, app updates and other things tech.
Bias of Game For gameplay and all things gaming(expect to see a lot of DraStic gameplay and a DraStic review here sooner or later). I'm still brainstorming what I should do gameplay-wise since, right now I'm recording a lot of video, but no audio so I can add that later(also because the recording app I'm using doesn't support device audio yet, only from the mic or nothing.)

I'm going to do a channel update sooner or later describing some things, situation wise and the future of the channels.

Got any ideas/suggestions? I'd love to hear them.

Howdareme

Re: YouTube!

Post by Howdareme » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:10 pm

This is nice to hear, good luck!

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:11 pm

AsHperson wrote:Hey all, I'm working on getting a YouTube following for my 2 new channels with new branding!
Bias of Game For gameplay and all things gaming(expect to see a lot of DraStic gameplay and a DraStic review here sooner or later). I'm still brainstorming what I should do gameplay-wise since, right now I'm recording a lot of video, but no audio so I can add that later(also because the recording app I'm using doesn't support device audio yet, only from the mic or nothing.)

I'm going to do a channel update sooner or later describing some things, situation wise and the future of the channels.

I think you should do an adam sessler like approach in the review. Full of quirky puns and funny game pics. Rate them for their playability and whatnot.
Behold my mighty

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
AsHperson wrote:Hey all, I'm working on getting a YouTube following for my 2 new channels with new branding!

I think you should do an adam sessler like approach in the review. Full of quirky puns and funny game pics. Rate them for their playability and whatnot.
I will be figuring out my own rating score sooner or later, there will be different categories. I'm going to try to be me but, I'm not all that good with jokes and stuff, I don't get them too often but, I know how to entertain a crowd, it must be funny in some way. Or overly interesting.

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Howdareme wrote:This is nice to hear, good luck!
Thanks!

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:23 pm

I'm no actor myself but being upbeat in your tone is a good start. Don't overdo it though and don't be like an annoying beiber fangurl gushing over things and id be a subscriber.
Behold my mighty

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:35 pm

Jay Haru wrote:I'm no actor myself but being upbeat in your tone is a good start. Don't overdo it though and don't be like an annoying beiber fangurl gushing over things and id be a subscriber.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'm always working on making my voice not sound boring :/.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Don't thank me yet for the sub :lol: id wait for your first before I do.
Behold my mighty

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Jay Haru wrote:Don't thank me yet for the sub :lol: id wait for your first before I do.
Haha, yeah I edited it. Currently I don't expect to get too many subs because of the equipment I have on-hand(a tablet and a crappy laptop that takes FOREVER to render videos)

slamandar

Post by slamandar » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:59 am

i will sub when you put some video :mrgreen:
Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French !