Thank you for an amazing Emulator!

Post whatever!
AdrianP94
Thank you for an amazing Emulator!

Post by AdrianP94 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:36 pm

First of all I want to say that I was hesitant to buy this emulator, I tried the free ones and everyone was slow as hell. So I ended up buying it and it's the best emulator I've played, many options and customizations and I just wanted to show my appreciation to Exophase for this awesome emulator. Looking forward to new updates and I hope it stays this fast forever!

Second, I was looking for some games you guys might recommend, I have already pokemon Soul Silver, Platinum, Black and Black 2.
What other games do you recommend for this awesome emulator? :D :D :D

Have a great one, and I hope Exophase sees this, if it could encourage him that'd be awesome, because he's awesome!

ericbazinga

Re: Thank you for an amazing Emulator!

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:57 pm

AdrianP94 wrote:First of all I want to say that I was hesitant to buy this emulator, I tried the free ones and everyone was slow as hell. So I ended up buying it and it's the best emulator I've played, many options and customizations and I just wanted to show my appreciation to Exophase for this awesome emulator. Looking forward to new updates and I hope it stays this fast forever!

Second, I was looking for some games you guys might recommend, I have already pokemon Soul Silver, Platinum, Black and Black 2.
What other games do you recommend for this awesome emulator? :D :D :D

Have a great one, and I hope Exophase sees this, if it could encourage him that'd be awesome, because he's awesome!
Cool, glad you like it!

(To everyone else, no, I am not dead.
I've just really gotten hooked on Google+, and as a result i've been spending a lot more time there than here. I'm not leaving this forum, I'll probably just be online less.
Besides, it doesn't really look like I missed anything of note while I was gone.)

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.