What games should i play?

Post whatever!
CDavid
What games should i play?

Post by CDavid » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:00 am

So far i've played and finished : Pokemon Blaze Black/Volt White 1&2, Sacred Gold/Storm Silver, Hotel Dusk, Last Window, Trace Memory, Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs, Ace Attorney series (including investigations 1&2), Advanced Wars (2 games) and i think thats about it. Im planning to play Mario and Luigi Partners in Time and Bowsers inside story fyi. Im running out of games to play so im open to ideas.

TkSilver

Re: What games should i play?

Post by TkSilver » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:56 am

Depends on what type of games you like but here are some master class ones

Puzzle game:
Ghost trick

Racing:
Mario kart ds

RPG:
Shin megami tense devil summoner

Strategy:
Fire emblem

Card game:
Snk vs capcom card fighters clash ds

These are some personal favorites in different categories of game play. Maybe one of these will help.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:32 am

personally, i find fire emblem for the GC/Wii and GBA better than the ds ones but prolly because the ds is a remake which never had the waifu wars expansion(TM).

that said, i will always vouch for Suikoden:Tierkreis, the final fantasy series on DS, harvest moon as well as the rune factory games. zelda is also good even if i have not played it yet. theres also the tales series on the ds.
Behold my mighty

CDavid

Post by CDavid » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:59 pm

I've been playing a couple of the games you two suggested they're pretty good been playing Golden Sun DD too