E3 2016 Discussion

Post whatever!
ericbazinga
E3 2016 Discussion

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:17 pm

This thread is dedicated towards anything and everything E3, whether it's Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, or anything else gaming-related that occurred at E3.

Here's a schedule of everything happening (credit goes to IGN):

EA: Conference on June 12, 1PM PT / 4PM ET
Bethesda: Conference on June 12, 7PM PT / 10PM ET
Microsoft: Conference on June 13, 9:30AM PT / 12:30PM ET
Ubisoft: Conference on June 13, 1PM PT / 4PM ET
Sony: Conference on June 13, 6PM PT / 9PM ET
Nintendo: Nintendo Treehouse Live, occurring June 14th at 9AM PST / 12PM EST

I apologize if the timezones do not match up with yours, you can find out when everything occurs in your timezone by going here:
http://tinyurl.com/5pdrv

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

ericbazinga

Re: E3 2016 Discussion

Post by ericbazinga » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:28 am

Well, this thread went absolutely nowhere :lol:

I always focus on Nintendo-related news when it comes to E3, but I was also interested in Xbox's new Xbox One S, a smaller version of the Xbox One that might actually help me finally decide between PS4 or Xbox One. Maybe.

I personally watched the entirety of Nintendo Treehouse Live, and they revealed some pretty cool stuff.
1) The new Zelda game's title is The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild. It's a huge open-world game with lots of customization and player's-choice options. Basically, it's The Legend Of Zelda: Skyrim. They covered it a LOT during E3 (nearly the whole first day was dedicated to it), and it's safe to say that it's not like traditional Zelda at all.
2) Nintendo also took a look at Pokemon Sun and Moon, and during that playthrough, there were some pretty interesting encounters- by BRAND NEW Gen 7 Pokemon.
Meet Yungoos-

And Pikipek-

Pretty cool huh?
3) On the second day of Nintendo Treehouse Live, there was a developer Q&A for Pokemon GO, and during that they revealed that the Pokemon GO Plus addon bracelet would release in July for $35. Of course, the game itself's got to release before or on the same day as the accessory, so Nintendo basically announced that Pokemon GO will come out in July!

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Re: E3 2016 Discussion

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:52 am

Pokemon Go is coming out next month hmm okay :D