My confession, the truth hurts.

Post whatever!

Should Kyousuke753 be banned and not given support?

Yes he's a horrible pirate
11%
No he helps out in the forums
33%
He's a pirate, I'm a pirate, you're a pirate...what does it matter?
11%
He's paid for Drastic so he's safe for now.
44%

Total votes: 9

Jay Haru
Re: My confession, the truth hurts.

Post by Jay Haru » Thu May 12, 2016 7:25 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:once JeaneMaggie's vote been casted, it'll decide whether I get banned or not...(DRUM ROLLS)

If I get banned it will give me long break from Drastic forums...and if the ban is permanent...then Good bye all...I'm actually a negligent selfish person who wants things his way...I deserve a ban

I know people hate the things I post, the memes bombing, useless posts, pointless questions and want to get rid of me...for good

I'm sorry for disappointing you Exophase, Lordus and Jay Haru.

After all I've been a pirate for long time, I crack everything I wish to obtain and will go into desperate measures just to get it...Nothing will change me...I'm a pirate and always will be.

Out of all the forums I've ever been to this is the best forums I love checking up after work here, no one bullies me,devs and moderators actively being involved with the community...I migrated from the World of Tanks forums this is like a HUGE friendly-ness jump.

@Eric Sorry for not replying earlier...I saw your post but was just about to head off to work...didn't have time to post...my day has been fabulous, I got to work at the cash register not the bloody annoying kitchen and all the sweet managers are here...well anyways Hope you enjoy your day Eric Bazinga. :D
seriously, this is my answer:

Behold my mighty

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu May 12, 2016 7:38 am

oh Jay Haru XD you're the best <3

Sorry for the dramatic posts.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu May 12, 2016 8:35 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:@Eric Sorry for not replying earlier...I saw your post but was just about to head off to work...didn't have time to post...my day has been fabulous, I got to work at the cash register not the bloody annoying kitchen and all the sweet managers are here...well anyways Hope you enjoy your day Eric Bazinga. :D
Cool, glad you had fun

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:36 am

Well...It was a great day until this rude and arrogant guy named Racool ruined it in General thread...just got home from work and all I see is negative Jimmy aka Racool.

SIGHS enjoy your day Eric and Jay Haru...mine has been ruined.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu May 12, 2016 10:36 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Well...It was a great day until this rude and arrogant guy named Racool ruined it in General thread...just got home from work and all I see is negative Jimmy aka Racool.

SIGHS enjoy your day Eric and Jay Haru...mine has been ruined.
Sorry that happened. I read it, yeah he was being an asshole. I'll post a meme later. Ive got the perfect one XD

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu May 12, 2016 10:47 am

Meh I got over it...no point in arguing to achieve nothing he is just trolling. Thanks Eric for having my back T_T my bro for life.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu May 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:Meh I got over it...no point in arguing to achieve nothing he is just trolling. Thanks Eric for having my back T_T my bro for life.
Well here's basically what it was going to look like.
Racooll wrote:I dont want to discuss you, because you dont know what are you talking about. And I registered here not to waste my time with you.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu May 12, 2016 6:37 pm

ROFLOL it's like whack-a-mole with a troll and he gave me ghey nicknames kusuke456 that's the best he can count up to and Kisuka000 (he must be Aussie to know Australia's emergency number)

Damn Eric nearly 700 posts. I'm catching up

My goal for Drastic is 2000 posts.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu May 12, 2016 6:44 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:ROFLOL it's like whack-a-mole with a troll

Damn Eric nearly 700 posts. I'm catching up

My goal for Drastic is 2000 posts.
Nearly 700 posts victory dance

You're about 150 posts behind me. Impressive though, considering you've only been here for a month
Last edited by ericbazinga on Thu May 12, 2016 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu May 12, 2016 6:49 pm

I'll reach my goal soon, just gotta put up with troll posts like Racooll's and everyone's else's. In time I'll get to 2000 posts, yeah 1 month overposted my way to 549 posts but I'm considered a mainstay so it's good XD I get protection from nubs like Racooll LEL, you've been here for a year Eric...wow (@_@)