My confession, the truth hurts.

Post whatever!

Should Kyousuke753 be banned and not given support?

Yes he's a horrible pirate
11%
No he helps out in the forums
33%
He's a pirate, I'm a pirate, you're a pirate...what does it matter?
11%
He's paid for Drastic so he's safe for now.
44%

Total votes: 9

ericbazinga
Re: My confession, the truth hurts.

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 30, 2016 1:30 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:286MB download? (@_@) my internet is utterly crap like at 256k downloadd speed...we're talking OPTUS here...yeah I'm ruined if I download this game it'll finish in 2 days.
WTF kind of computer are you using? Really old i'd guess
Kyousuke753 wrote:I started the download and guess what? 4 days and 6 hours remaining HURRAY YIP YIP HURRAY.

I'll have to continue tmr got work soon at 10am its 3am now shit I GOTTA SLEEP FOR REAL NOW.
Wow your internet connection really is shit isn't it? Mine is pretty good, took me 2-3 min to download.
You need to get a new computer. Seriously, a Raspberry Pi would get you better speeds.
Kyousuke753 wrote:BTW this your main game you play alot? I hate playing SOLO it lonely like you said
You can play online against random people if you want

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon May 30, 2016 2:16 pm

ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:Wow I didn't know Pokemon has TG games...this is a major discovery for me...I'm not good with strategy games...xua you know asians have low IQ XD LMFAO...plus you'll just seal club me...and I hate losing hurs my asian pride MORE BS XD
You can get it HERE:
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/p ... /download/

It'll teach you how to play the game, and it'll give you a card deck, too.
Once you feel like you've got it down, let me know. I'll go easy on you
its just like playing yugioh, duel mosters or if you want american/europe, legend of the 5 rings, magic the gathering
Behold my mighty

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 30, 2016 2:27 pm

Jay Haru wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:Wow I didn't know Pokemon has TG games...this is a major discovery for me...I'm not good with strategy games...xua you know asians have low IQ XD LMFAO...plus you'll just seal club me...and I hate losing hurs my asian pride MORE BS XD
You can get it HERE:
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/p ... /download/

It'll teach you how to play the game, and it'll give you a card deck, too.
Once you feel like you've got it down, let me know. I'll go easy on you
its just like playing yugioh, duel mosters or if you want american/europe, legend of the 5 rings, magic the gathering
Ok so it's a ripoff of any other card game. It's fun though

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 30, 2016 7:50 pm

Hi Eric I'm at work now...like workplace PC.

Dang man I can't afford those $1,200 gaming PC rigs and Laptops are more expensive like $2,000.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 30, 2016 8:12 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:Dang man I can't afford those $1,200 gaming PC rigs and Laptops are more expensive like $2,000.
Neither can I.
I have a standard laptop and I can run basic games just fine (nothing heavy though). If I want to play a really heavy game, I use a game console.
I would love a gaming PC but that isn't happening anytime soon.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Mon May 30, 2016 8:28 pm

well, you can always assemble or buy a local branded device like mine. it has good specs for gaming (not crysis compliant tho) but its priced good.
Behold my mighty

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Mon May 30, 2016 8:49 pm

Jay Haru wrote:well, you can always assemble or buy a local branded device like mine. it has good specs for gaming (not crysis compliant tho) but its priced good.
Well, although it DOES cost less if you assemble the computer yourself, there is a (small but possible) chance you'll f*ck up along the way. I'd build one myself but:
1) I still wouldn't be able to afford it
2) Again, there's a chance i'd mess up
3) I prefer laptops over computer towers anyway, because laptops are portable. It's nice to be able to take my laptop into the living room if I ever need a change of scenery while working on something. :)

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Mon May 30, 2016 11:55 pm

I seriously can't see myself assembling a PC lols, I don't know where to place stuff and I can't afford it, even if I saved up I'd f up by forced placement of the wrong parts into the wrong area.

@Eric BTW I got Pokemon TCG installed today...NEW FLASH I JUST REALISED ETHERNET CABLE GOES AT 1GB per sec so at 150mbs per sec HOLY SH*T, THIS IS A MAJOR DISCOVERY FOR ME...the last time I used an ethernet cable was at the local library like 4 years ago now that I got Wifi.

SO BASICALLY I GOT POKEMON TCG ON MY ANDROID PHONE BECAUSE IT WAS AVAILABLE ON Google Play Store and on my Laptop...I choose phone cuz touch screen.

MY PKMN TCG IGN IS ===>Jojosnacks<===

DON'T WORRY IM NOOB IMA JUST SPAM WHAT I SEE IS STRONG HAHAHA XD

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue May 31, 2016 12:05 am

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video ... okemon-go/ for Eric check the PokeGO-Watch

Also I can't access PLMN GO in Australia wtf

503 Error
Oops! It seems that the location on Pokemon.com that you tried to visit is not currently available. Don't worry; the site administrators have already been notified and they'll try to have the problem fixed soon.

ARGH FK Your Device isn't compatible with this version...well it's just laptop now and that's a bummer...

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue May 31, 2016 12:25 am

So when you're on Eric hop onto PKMN TCG I'll be trying out a few things in PKMN TCG getting the basics and all

IGN=Jojosnacks

Screen Name;Kyousuke753

OMFG WOW PKMN TCG IS AMAZING I LOVE IT <3