My confession, the truth hurts.

Post whatever!

Should Kyousuke753 be banned and not given support?

Yes he's a horrible pirate
11%
No he helps out in the forums
33%
He's a pirate, I'm a pirate, you're a pirate...what does it matter?
11%
He's paid for Drastic so he's safe for now.
44%

Total votes: 9

ericbazinga
Re: My confession, the truth hurts.

Post by ericbazinga » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:05 pm

Hey Kye you're back!
Wanna chat?

EDIT:

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:44 pm

What do you want me to say? If I spam anymore it's the RED card...means ban.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:What do you want me to say? If I spam anymore it's the RED card...means ban.
Even in the Off The Wall section?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:06 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:What do you want me to say? If I spam anymore it's the RED card...means ban.
as long as you dont spam the regular threads and not provide assistance that could potentially make it look like you allow piracy, you dont really need to fear a ban.

also, exo does not like banning regulars so youre pretty much just gonna get warnings everytime you do something stupid unless it is super stupid.
Behold my mighty

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:20 am

Jay Haru wrote:also, exo does not like banning regulars so youre pretty much just gonna get warnings everytime you do something stupid unless it is super stupid.
Cool, i'm just gonna do a bunch of stupid things now and get away with it! :-D

(Just kidding)

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:22 pm

Jay Haru wrote: also, exo does not like banning regulars so youre pretty much just gonna get warnings everytime you do something stupid unless it is super stupid.
Like posting links to pirated software or anything else that's just as egregrious of course. :P

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:06 am

huckleberrypie wrote:Like posting links to pirated software or anything else that's just as egregrious of course. :P
If you do something like that I'll edit the post and tell you to cut it out.. if you have a hard time cutting it out I may be left with little choice but that's not really a thing I've seen happen.

Generally I really don't like seeing people banned unless they're persistently and unapologetically disruptive and malicious. And even when people are difficult to deal with I really hope things can work out.. sometimes they end up becoming some of the more valuable members of an online community.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:02 am

Exophase wrote:And even when people are difficult to deal with I really hope things can work out.. sometimes they end up becoming some of the more valuable members of an online community.
Like me! :D
I remember when I first started here I was just another noob who didn't even know the difference between capacitive and resistive touchscreens. How far i've come. (Proud of myself! :-P )

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Don't worry I won't step over the red line just yet...LOL my goal is to reach 1000 posts...

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:02 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:Don't worry I won't step over the red line just yet...LOL my goal is to reach 1000 posts...
Red line be like...