I am a GUY -___-

Post whatever!
HugMeTender
Re: I am a GUY -___-

Post by HugMeTender » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:41 am

Howdareme wrote:I agree with cloud, we know its in the off-topic section but really there is no need. If some noobs see this we will have 10 thread per day D:
Hmmmm that's true... I forgot about the noob plague -__- I need to stick to posting in other people's threads haha
Image Hell yeah, Dragonite XD

Systems Owned
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running SlimBean 4.3 Build 1
LG DoublePlay with root access running stock
PSP Slim running 5.00 M33-6
ASUS G73SW-A1 Laptop

cloud1250000

Post by cloud1250000 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:08 pm

wow, it's really a pain to add a profile pic ahah :/
--Current Mobile device--
Htc one ( *-* ) , Xperia play, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crappy phone)

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:57 pm

I like to use Gravatar wherever possible!

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:00 pm

I would add an avatar but the forum seem to hate my default image so meh.
Behold my mighty

Neptune

Post by Neptune » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:50 pm

Jay Haru wrote:I would add an avatar but the forum seem to hate my default image so meh.
Been getting that as well since I wanted to add an image but it keeps rejecting it.

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:13 am

Neptune wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:I would add an avatar but the forum seem to hate my default image so meh.
Been getting that as well since I wanted to add an image but it keeps rejecting it.
is it from image size or storage size? if its from image size, goto your fav image editor or what I use http://pixlr.com/editor load up the image, goto the image tab then select image size and change it from there.

Neptune

Post by Neptune » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:17 am

AsHperson wrote:
Neptune wrote:
is it from image size or storage size? if its from image size, goto your fav image editor or what I use http://pixlr.com/editor load up the image, goto the image tab then select image size and change it from there.
Ah thanks. I struggle with the size since its somewhat limiting being only 6kb but I think thats just me. Anyway i'll be doing that once I finish the guide I promised to make.

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:40 am

Neptune wrote: Ah thanks. I struggle with the size since its somewhat limiting being only 6kb but I think thats just me. Anyway i'll be doing that once I finish the guide I promised to make.
Haha, alright, might I be able to help with the guide? I might be looking in the future to re-do some guides in html to make them look better and such and to just link to the guides in one stickied thread.

Neptune

Post by Neptune » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:52 am

AsHperson wrote:
Neptune wrote: Ah thanks. I struggle with the size since its somewhat limiting being only 6kb but I think thats just me. Anyway i'll be doing that once I finish the guide I promised to make.
Haha, alright, might I be able to help with the guide? I might be looking in the future to re-do some guides in html to make them look better and such and to just link to the guides in one stickied thread.
I'm already planning on making an index for all the guides so i'm all set plus with the tools available I think I did fine although I still need to fix my first one since it wasn't done as well as I wanted it to.

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:56 am

Neptune wrote:
AsHperson wrote:
I'm already planning on making an index for all the guides so i'm all set plus with the tools available I think I did fine although I still need to fix my first one since it wasn't done as well as I wanted it to.
Alright, I'll sticky a Guides thread when you make it then and if other guides come along either I or another mod will add it to the list. :)