I am a GUY -___-

Post whatever!
AsHperson
Re: I am a GUY -___-

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:38 am

Neptune wrote:
AsHperson wrote: Oh, umm I didn't know... should I unlock the topic or edit it myself?
I guess you can leave it unlocked since I did reserve pages already so it doesn't really matter if anyone posts but again its up to you since you're the mod :)
True, I'm just in the mood to program(kinda really eager to try out Bootstrap 3.0 :ugeek: ) but I really need to get to bed. I'll leave it locked I guess and if you have a new guide, either I or another mod will put it on the index asap.

Neptune

Post by Neptune » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:40 am

AsHperson wrote:
Neptune wrote:
AsHperson wrote: Oh, umm I didn't know... should I unlock the topic or edit it myself?
I guess you can leave it unlocked since I did reserve pages already so it doesn't really matter if anyone posts but again its up to you since you're the mod :)
True, I'm just in the mood to program(kinda really eager to try out Bootstrap 3.0 :ugeek: ) but I really need to get to bed. I'll leave it locked I guess and if you have a new guide, either I or another mod will put it on the index asap.
Sure, no problem. Although I still need to update the older guides when a new release comes out but I guess this discussion can wait for later.

Otherwise if possible for me to have permission to edit my own posts even if they are locked?

AsHperson

Post by AsHperson » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:46 am

Neptune wrote:
AsHperson wrote:
Neptune wrote: I guess you can leave it unlocked since I did reserve pages already so it doesn't really matter if anyone posts but again its up to you since you're the mod :)
Sure, no problem. Although I still need to update the older guides when a new release comes out but I guess this discussion can wait for later.

Otherwise if possible for me to have permission to edit my own posts even if they are locked?
I'll unlock the Guide posts, sure. I wish you could edit it anyways since you're the OP.
edit: I'll pm you details for the guides folder on my webserver when I get started if you want to edit it or whatever(cant you tell I'm just a tad bit excited?)
edit2: I'm goin to bed now, its like 2am and I need to wake up at 9.

Neptune

Post by Neptune » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:48 am

AsHperson wrote: I'll unlock the Guide posts, sure. I wish you could edit it anyways since you're the OP.
Yea, don't worry about it, I didn't know that I couldn't edit it either.