HEY ERIC

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
HEY ERIC

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:11 pm

How you like my profile pic and signature? XD ALSO this thread is not intended to mock or annoy Exophase this was directed at eric bazinga.

Also if I'm not on much I just purchased PPSSPP Gold and downloaded Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and its so amazing with external controller I played till I fell asleep last night like 3pm to 1am.

I'll try to remember checkup on the forums from time to time.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ericbazinga

Re: HEY ERIC

Post by ericbazinga » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:How you like my profile pic and signature? XD and Hi Lordus I know your here :D
1) it's probably Digimon, so no I don't like it. But hey at least now we all have siggies with our favorite creature-capturing game in them (I have Pokemon, you have Digimon, and JeaneMaggie has Yo-Kai Watch).
2) it's moving, which means Exo's gonna have a fit when he sees it.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:02 pm

WAT I thot I got his approval for a small size siggy.

Exophase wrote:
I think I have to make an actual rules thread here. I'm keeping my foot down on this one. No animated sigs everyone.

Jay Haru wrote:
im fine with the sig but it was indeed distacting. maybe if you made all four sigs smaller it would not be that much.

Kyousuke753 wrote:
I tried asking to make my sig the catchy fighting one but exophase has said no lol I really wanted to keep it...IMA BREAK THE RULES FOR ONCE...LOLS and put it back in my sig but really small size.

Exophase wrote:
Okay, now change it back :P

SEE TOLD YOU HAHA XD me and Jay-Haru-sama and Exophase-sama have this strong asian pact. Cuz I'm asian and they are too lols

HERES PROOF http://www.drastic-ds.com/viewtopic.php ... 507#p15507
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:14 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:WAT I thot I got his approval for a small size siggy.

Exophase wrote:
I think I have to make an actual rules thread here. I'm keeping my foot down on this one. No animated sigs everyone.

Jay Haru wrote:
im fine with the sig but it was indeed distacting. maybe if you made all four sigs smaller it would not be that much.

Kyousuke753 wrote:
I tried asking to make my sig the catchy fighting one but exophase has said no lol I really wanted to keep it...IMA BREAK THE RULES FOR ONCE...LOLS and put it back in my sig but really small size.

Exophase wrote:
Okay, now change it back :P

SEE TOLD YOU HAHA XD me and Jay-Haru-sama and Exophase-same have this strong asian pact. Cuz I'm asian and they are too lols

HERES PROOF http://www.drastic-ds.com/viewtopic.php ... 507#p15507
Last edited by ericbazinga on Sat May 28, 2016 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:22 pm

Ahh yes you mean the DraStic Forum Rules & Guidelines I did read that but I forgot the contents in it I have a gold fish's attention span.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:25 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:Ahh yes you mean the DraStic Forum Rules & Guidelines I did read that but I forgot the contents in it I have a gold fish's attention span.
I just didn't really care.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:26 pm

Me too but I didn't want to go over the line and upset Exophase I made it smaller and it's not really that distracting compared to it previously.
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:58 am

Exophase did clearly say no animated sigs......... that probably includes small animated sigs just as much as larger animated sigs.

I would generally not recommend going against the admin of a forum you woukd like to exist on, but it is your funeral if you push your luck too much.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:54 am

Yes I'll try to watch myself from getting on Exophases bad side as I'm not trying to rebel against Exophase. Plus I did properly ask for his permission. Even Jay said yes and Exophase has granted it so I know if I'm digging a grave or not.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:30 am

i would point out that if exo will still say no, then you will have to remove it. i only said yes coz big animated gif sigs ARE annoying.

additionally, exo is american...
Behold my mighty