To ericbazinga

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
To ericbazinga

Post by Kyousuke753 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:32 am

your devotion to pokemon is really amazing today at work I loaded up pokemon white 2 on my new smartphone with my bluetooth controller connected and plugged in earphones and the sound quality and effects were so different then the speaker and it was an amazing experience to feel in the morning I loved it and now pokemon white 2 as I never own the actual game before or played it its so different then pearl, diamond or platinum and is among my fav 4 games to play others are FF TA2 GOTR, KH recoded and Megaman Black Ace 3...

So basically I somehow rekindled my flame to love pokemon and keep playing it(I'M TALKING ABOUT THE GAME SERIES MAINLY LOLS. But to be honest with you eric I confess I'm more of a digimon fan then pokemon...its dee truth.

ericbazinga

Re: To ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:29 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:But to be honest with you eric I confess I'm more of a digimon fan then pokemon...its dee truth.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Re: To ericbazinga

Post by Kyousuke753 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:45 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:But to be honest with you eric I confess I'm more of a digimon fan then pokemon...its dee truth.
Lols digimon world 3 was the first ever game I played in my life when I owned a ps1 new model not big chunky plastic one and it became my most loved game...did you really think all this time I was also a poke-fan well I'm not I just like pokemon games that's all didn't pay much details to the movies or anime I like used to watch it on Toast TV but that channel was shut down so I stopped watching pokemon ages ago....