I love this app [MEME version 2]

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
I love this app [MEME version 2]

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:20 am

Or you could post a thread of your issue in help and compatibility so we the community and the devs can try to assist you. Drastic free? no way dude...even if it was, I would still ask the devs if I can donate money to them via PayPal...My love to Exophase-sama, Lordus-chan and Jay Haru-sama is deeper then space <3.

So seeing as you made a poll to vote for it to be free makes me want to puke, you can already guess I'm one of those people who voted NO. You ask anyone in the world if they want their hard work to be distributed for free and not get a reward in return? just ask for support dude you did pay so you have nothing to lose.

I apologize for being such a faggot, but I had to get this off my chest as I'm on my break at work and my bitchy manager is here so I'm not exactly enjoying my day. Free or Paid you're still going to run into issues.

My declaration of war to the OP.

To anyone thinking of begging for this app to be free that's not a good idea as you're going to get mowed down one by one:

If you think hitler shooting through the phone isn't scary enough then maybe a hammer to the head will be, queues in Jay Haru-sama hammer
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

ericbazinga

Re: I love this app

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:39 am

EeronBlack wrote:But I've bought it more than once and it says I didn't and I'm tired of wasting my money and I just wanna play Pokemon for Christ's sake
If it's paid it's paid.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:53 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Lols well I hope a developer responds...before it gets jammed with memes.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:55 am

Hey eric since you are a long time member do you know if we are going to get banned for memes bombing? is it going to irritate Jay Haru-sama if it does then ima stop. LOLS

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:56 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Hey eric since you are a long time member do you know if we are going to get banned for memes bombing? is it going to irritate Jay Haru-sama if it does then ima stop. LOLS
Jay himself does it so I think not

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:03 am

Hmm okay if it's safe to bomb memes then...I shall abide...

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:06 am

If I see anyone casting their vote in as YES hes going to get meme'fied and mowed down

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:12 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Hmm okay if it's safe to bomb memes then...I shall abide...

More like...

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:07 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Hmm okay if it's safe to bomb memes then...I shall abide...

Something wrong with the image... plz fix it

Kyousuke753

Re: I love this app [MEME version 2]

Post by Kyousuke753 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:06 am

You talking about this? \/