Welcome to the forums for new users

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
Welcome to the forums for new users

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:21 am

Hi and welcome to the forums and feel free to ask or post any questions or give positive feedback. Don't be afraid to post you won't get bitten.

Respect everyone on the forums. Treat people the way you want to be treated. The developers are great people trust me I love em.

Don't link to any ROM sites, dodgy sites and don't beg for this app to be free or show ways to crack the app please.

I'm new here too but I was able to fit in with the wolf pack very quickly (well somehow -_-), Most of the people here are tech experts (elitists) and I'm just an average tech savvy scrub. The community is made up of a total of 4444+ members including devs so less flaming, trolling and bashing threads to deal with so you're safe here.

You can cloak as guest or if you're confident show your username.

I'm usually active a lot on this forum (I love being here and I respond very quickly when I have access to the laptop while I'm not at work. So if you need help like with minor issues I'll try to help but don't ask me how Drastic was made or any programming or coding I've no idea or clue about those things.

Enough with the rules enjoy your time on the forums. :ds: :D :ds:
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sun May 01, 2016 8:19 am, edited 17 times in total.

ericbazinga

Re: Welcome to the forums for new users

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:40 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Hi there seeing as you have paid for this app or else you wouldn't be here in the 1st place...Welcome to the forums and feel free to ask any questions or give positive feedback (any negative feedback will be bombarded with memes and ba**ed.

Respect everyone on the forums. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

Don't link to any ROM sites or any dodgy site and don't beg for this app to be free or I'll meme-inate you XD.

I'm new here too but I was able to fit in with the wolf pack very quickly. Not telling you my secret.

You can cloak as guest or if you are confident show your username.

I'm usually active a lot on this forum (cuz i love being here LULZ and I respond very quickly when I have access to the laptop while I'm not at work.

Enuf with dee rulz enjoy your time on the forums. :) It be nice to say hello to the devs which I failed to do so...becuz they are hard to contact...(this calls for a meme)
His secret is he became my best friend XD
Last edited by ericbazinga on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:42 am

:lol: Wrong that is far from the truth XD.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:48 am

Kyousuke753 wrote::lol: Wrong that is far from the truth XD.
DAMN IT SO CLOSE

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:50 am

We're netizens :D
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sun May 01, 2016 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:54 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:So close yet so far...phrase stolen from a game called super robot wars or super robot taisen original generation( one of my favs the music doe)
Never played that game

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:56 am

Ur joking me I actually clocked that game on VBA emu on my old pc along with sword of mana and megaman battle network 4 blue moon

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:58 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Ur joking me I actually clocked that game on VBA emu on my old pc along with sword of mana and megaman battle network 4 blue moon
No im serious

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:00 pm

Oh when it comes to video games from consoles no one tops me

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Kyousuke753 wrote:Oh when it comes to video games from consoles no one tops me
When it comes to the Pokemon anime i'm the champion. We all have that one thing we're awesome at