IM FEELING VERY HAPPY TODAY

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
Re: IM FEELING VERY HAPPY TODAY

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:52 am

Woah-zies you never watched it when you were little...In my little days pokemon shows that were shown on ToastTV really kept me excited I would wake up 5am just to watch it when it airs an episode before 6am

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:59 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Woah-zies you never watched it when you were little...In my little days pokemon shows that were shown on ToastTV really kept me excited I would wake up 5am just to watch it when it airs an episode before 6am
Never got into Pokemon until last January if you can believe it.
I have the faintest memories of watching Pokemon movies on TV when I was a kid, specifically Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, and The Rise of Darkrai. I barely remember anything from these movies, so I'm not going to count that as watching them.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:07 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:Woah-zies you never watched it when you were little...In my little days pokemon shows that were shown on ToastTV really kept me excited I would wake up 5am just to watch it when it airs an episode before 6am
I have the faintest memories of watching Pokemon movies on TV when I was a kid, specifically Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, and The Rise of Darkrai. I barely remember anything from these movies, so I'm not going to count that as watching them.
What the...pokemon became my thing ages ago...I would buy figurines of Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza and it each comes with a pokeball and I still remember throwing that pokeball shouting I SUMMON YOU KYOGRE in my backyard...oh the shame...OMG I JUST REMEMBERED that macdonalds used to sell masterball huge ones as their toys.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:14 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:
ericbazinga wrote:
What the...pokemon became my thing ages ago...I would buy figurines of Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza and it each comes with a pokeball and I still remember throwing that pokeball shouting I SUMMON YOU KYOGRE in my backyard...oh the shame...OMG I JUST REMEMBERED that macdonalds used to sell masterball huge ones as their toys.
At least next time McDonalds has Pokemon toys you can collect them all :P

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:15 am

Hmm I remember masterball, pokeball and great ball that's all. but still a cool one time special buy at maccas.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:18 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Hmm I remember masterball, pokeball and great ball that's all. but still a cool one time special buy at maccas.
I don't have any of them. I want one for my shelf XD

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:21 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:Hmm I remember masterball, pokeball and great ball that's all. but still a cool one time special buy at maccas.
I don't have any of them. I want one for my shelf XD
It was a long time ago I'm talking like when I was 6 lol. very rare item indeed I should've kept it lols becuz I got hooked to video games I moved on but still kept pokemon my fav hobby.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:32 am

Either way Thank you very much eric you have made my day today, I was feeling chipper but had no one to share it with. I admit I had a blast bombing memes with you. p.s you're a awesome person to chat with like my soul brudda...haha XD. It was a real shame none of the devs were here especially Jay Haru-sama I miss him so much :(.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:19 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Either way Thank you very much eric you have made my day today, I was feeling chipper but had no one to share it with. I admit I had a blast bombing memes with you. p.s you're a awesome person to chat with like my soul brudda...haha XD. It was a real shame none of the devs were here especially Jay Haru-sama I miss him so much :(.
No problem I love chatting with you, you're like my best friend now except you're online and i'm probably never gonna meet you in person... :P

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:23 am

ericbazinga wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:Either way Thank you very much eric you have made my day today, I was feeling chipper but had no one to share it with. I admit I had a blast bombing memes with you. p.s you're a awesome person to chat with like my soul brudda...haha XD. It was a real shame none of the devs were here especially Jay Haru-sama I miss him so much :(.
No problem I love chatting with you, you're like my best friend now except you're online and i'm probably never gonna meet you in person... :P
Goodnight eric I've been on the forums from 4pm to 1am lols...I'm constantly checking here that's 9 hours LELS... nighty night

good friends :) and I think online is better haha :P