My smartphone is ruined :(

Post whatever!
ericbazinga
Re: My smartphone is ruined :(

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:12 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:2 weeks waiting...so I'll be mostly on the forums...or constantly looking at cool gifs to make as my signature. Plus I have a cold for over 2 weeks and it won't go away even drinking medicine does nothing going to the GP they all say drink medicine sit there for 4 hours waiting for the same reply.
If you pull an all nighter you can hang out with me more

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:16 am

If I lose this part time job getting another one is very difficult in my country...so 1am is the best I can do...plus my back hurts and I'm trying to get to sleep earlier before 12am today at work I was pissed becuz I didn't get enuf sleep had diarhoea at freaking 3am then my eyes started to hurt and couldn't sleep for 2 hours so had a bloody seizure till 5am next minute I realise I only have 5 hours left to sleep...comes to work all pissy smashing the toaster, door, pushing the sundae machine around when others are struggling to push it.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:29 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:If I lose this part time job getting another one is very difficult in my country...so 1am is the best I can do...plus my back hurts and I'm trying to get to sleep earlier before 12am today at work I was pissed becuz I didn't get enuf sleep had diarhoea at freaking 3am then my eyes started to hurt and couldn't sleep for 2 hours so had a bloody seizure till 5am next minute I realise I only have 5 hours left to sleep...comes to work all pissy smashing the toaster, door, pushing the sundae machine around when others are struggling to push it.
If you're sick then why the fuck are you going to work? I definitely wouldn't appreciate it if a sick person served me

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:33 am

Good question...at my workplace they have heaters on so its super warm and my cold like instantly disappears when I set foot into my workplace I kid you not...So I either go to work and the cold stops or stay home like a sack of shit with a runny nose wasting time doing nothing. I work in the back area anyway and we use gloves. I feel this is god's punishment for slacking off...sounds fair to me cold or work.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:37 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:Good question...at my workplace they have heaters on so its super warm and my cold like instantly disappears when I set foot into my workplace I kid you not...So I either go to work and the cold stops or stay home like a sack of shit with a runny nose wasting time doing nothing. I work in the back area anyway and we use gloves. I feel this is god's punishment for slacking off...sounds fair to me cold or work.
As for me I'd totally choose being sick

Kyousuke753

Post by Kyousuke753 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:40 am

Bro even if i wear socks long thick pants and a jumper and a beanie and scarf I still get a runny nose and its so fkn hot...so work or cold its like a disease stuck to me comes and goes I hate it especially going doctors. some days it gets beyond worse and trigger my asthma and also throat infection (now before you say I suck dik n giv bj, I don't LOL)