{!!! SAY SOMETHING NICE !!!}

Post whatever!
Kyousuke753
{!!! SAY SOMETHING NICE !!!}

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:06 am

To the next person reading this you must show your appreciation to the developers by saying something positive.

So here goes :ds: I love your hard work and time put into making DraStic a fantastic emulator. When I found out about DraStic I was able to find even greater games I never heard of or played before in my life and the experience with a external controller is amazing. I like knowing what the developers are up to or doing because their work fascinates me as I love seeing new things everyday and checking this forum. I look forward to DraStic being updated. :)
Last edited by Kyousuke753 on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

JeaneMaggie

Re: {!!! SAY SOMETHING NICE !!!}

Post by JeaneMaggie » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:47 am

Kyousuke753 wrote:To the next person reading this you must show your appreciation to the developers by saying something positive.
Sounds like an awesome thing to do. :)

I absolutely love the emulator since it allows me to play translated games in English,
Spoiler!
Especially since my r4i card died
Exo & co. really outdid themselves. Now anyone can play DS games without worrying about things like bringing their DS, crappy resolution, or carrying their DS and games around. Talk about convenience. It's even got AR codes pre-installed. DraStic's UI is eyecandy and very user friendly. Yay! We can even customize the virtual controller skins to our liking. The hi-res 3D is awesome. (I mean it could do wonders to games like Idol M@ster). DraStic is the most customizable emulators I know. I have a lot to say about this emulator, but if I typed down everything, I would miss out on watching Dumbo with my siblings.
Spoiler!
The part where Dumbo drinks the water full of champagne and gets so wasted that he imagines pink elephants is about to come on. I can't wait 'til their a bit older so I can explain that to them.
I will continue this later.

Please let me know if I should edit out the Dumbo thing.
No. No no no no no no.

Jay Haru

Re: {!!! SAY SOMETHING NICE !!!}

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:21 am

JeaneMaggie wrote:
Kyousuke753 wrote:To the next person reading this you must show your appreciation to the developers by saying something positive.
Sounds like an awesome thing to do. :)

I absolutely love the emulator since it allows me to play translated games in English,
Spoiler!
Especially since my r4i card died
Exo & co. really outdid themselves. Now anyone can play DS games without worrying about things like bringing their DS, crappy resolution, or carrying their DS and games around. Talk about convenience. It's even got AR codes pre-installed. DraStic's UI is eyecandy and very user friendly. Yay! We can even customize the virtual controller skins to our liking. The hi-res 3D is awesome. (I mean it could do wonders to games like Idol M@ster). DraStic is the most customizable emulators I know. I have a lot to say about this emulator, but if I typed down everything, I would miss out on watching Dumbo with my siblings.
Spoiler!
The part where Dumbo drinks the water full of champagne and gets so wasted that he imagines pink elephants is about to come on. I can't wait 'til their a bit older so I can explain that to them.
I will continue this later.

Please let me know if I should edit out the Dumbo thing.
nah its fine. have one on me~~~

Behold my mighty