Alternate methods of purchasing in-app content?

Post whatever!
ericbazinga
Alternate methods of purchasing in-app content?

Post by ericbazinga » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:33 pm

So, right now there's a sale on Minecraft: Story Mode where you can get the Season Pass (to unlock all the episodes) 50% off. Beforehand I didn't get the Season Pass because it was too expensive ($15!), so I want to take advantage of the offer.

Here's the problem, though: I can't access the app right now. I'm away right now and can't access my tablet (that I have Minecraft: Story Mode installed on) until Tuesday when I get back. There's also not enough space on my phone for the app. I still want to purchase the Season Pass as soon as I can, because I don't know if the deal will last until Tuesday. I know that i'm probably overreacting, but I REALLY want to get the Pass (I really enjoyed the episode that came with the app and would like to continue).

Do you think you guys can help? (You might've noticed that whenever I need advice, I just end up coming here... lol)

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Diathedia

Re: Alternate methods of purchasing in-app content?

Post by Diathedia » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:41 am

Bluestacks! :D